Loss

Jeff saw Hayley and laughed.
"Did you have fun?" He asked, giggling. She nodded, blithely. She skipped to her room, changed and showered. She put on her green dress, and changed the ribbons around her wolf ears.

 She put on her green dress, and changed the ribbons around her wolf ears

She went to Slendy's office but he wasn't there. She went to the secret office and found him asleep at his desk. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder and he stirred, looking up, slightly.
"Huh...?" He said, groggily.
"Hey...." She said gingerly. He looked up at her and rubbed his eyes.
"Oh... Hayley... Hey..." He said in a low voice.
"What's wrong...? H-have I
d-done something...?" She asked, panicking slightly. He shook his head and pulled her into his arms. She smiled, hugging him tightly.
"Umm... Hayley...?" He said softly.
"Yeah..?"
"S-Splendor k-kinda killed Blake." He said, almost inaudibly.
She laughed.
"Did you really think I would be upset about that dickhead dying? He hurt me, for so long. It's only a matter of time before karma caught up to him." She said sourly. He looked into her Atlantic eyes and tilted his head.
"You mean... you're not mad..?" He asked, somewhat guiltily.
"No, I'm not mad. I'm glad." She said hugging him tightly.
He hugged her and smiled, burying his head in her shoulder.
"Splendor left... thinking that you would be mad..." He said quietly.
"Where is he..." She replied, her body stiffening.
"He went back to his mansion...."
That's all she needed to know. She got up and bolted out of the mansion. She ran until she saw blue and white balloons. She knew she was close.
She kept running.
The large mansion loomed over her like a giant. She knocked softly.

Splendor opened the door and she threw her arms around him tightly. He stumbled backwards but hugged her back.
"I thought you would be mad at me..." He said in a whisper. She hugged him tightly, refusing to let go.