Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy! Your comments literally make my day🥺 This is a little longer since it's the first chapter!
____\_______\_______\____

Attack On Titans~

The feeling of pure fear consumed me, paralyzing me where I stand; and the loud screams echoed around the streets of Wall Maria. People were running. They were hiding. Everyone was terrified. At that moment, I didn't know what to do. I was so scared, so frighten of what was going on. Standing there in shock and disbelief, I feel my whole body rock.

This was the beginning of the life I never wanted.

      * * *

2000 years from now, humans are nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years.

"I'm trying!"

"Well try harder, woman." Greg slouches over the kitchen counter, with his tired eyes and mean scowl; and I turned away in absolute disgust.

I fucking hate him, disgusting pig. He treats my mom like shit. I'll never understand why she keeps him around. It's not like he has no place to stay. "Pass me the syrup, sweetie." I swiftly hand her the syrup and looked away. Looking at her now makes me want to scream.

Why can't she just leave him?

"What's with that look on your face, boy? Got something you want to say?" Greg slurs, like always, and the stench coming off of him, urgh, it makes me want to puke—it's sickening. "Huh?"

"I have nothing to say." Coldly looking up at him, I rise out of my seat and glared. "Hope you guys enjoy your breakfast. I'm going to Armins house."

Mom sighs. "Julius-"

*Slams door*

I left the house and didn't look back, because I knew if I did, I would go back in a heart beat. That prick thinks he can boss me around! Well, he's wrong. Rubbing my face in frustration, I start to feel....guilty for leaving my mom all alone with that man. But I just can't help it. I couldn't take his awful words...

Taking my hair scarf off, my long, slight puffy, wild curls, cascades down my back, and I squint up at the sun.

Ugh....people are looking at me again.

I just wished they didn't stare.

ARMINS POV~

"Armin, someone's knocking at the door."

"I'll get it!" Dropping my book, I walk to the front door. When I'd opened it, I was too in shock because it was the last person I'd expected to see. "Uh...." We met at the stables I think. His beautiful light honey eyes, mesmerizing as they are, and bright, glared daggers at me, with such anger it made my skin crawl; talking about skin, his is beautiful; A caramel skin tone, glistened with sweat. And his long curls were drenched. Oh....

"Don't tell me you walk through my trap-"

"Why would you have a trap outside your window!" Juilus stomps on the ground, upset. "I didn't need a shower, you know. That bucket full of water could've drowned me. Urgh....Can I please get a towel or something?" Lifting his long eyelashes up at me I bow my head.