Chapter 2

~Chapter Two~

I couldn't take my eyes off the white hair boy. They say curiosity kills the cat, but I wouldn't mind dying trying to get to know him; I mean, he looks so fucking cool, and the way he holds himself, that made me wonder what type of background he was raised in. I'm guessing he's had it rough...you can always tell by the eyes.

I'm very good at observing people.

Gulping down the last of my water I turn towards Connie, whispering, "I ran out of water." And he replies with, "okay? What do you want me to do, get you more water?"

I lean back. "Yes. That's exactly what I want. You see, me, being beautiful or what not...I shouldn't have to grab water for myself when I have a pal like you," I grin, Connie rolling his eyes.

"Come on, it's not even that far. Also, you're very cocky."

"No," I smirk. "I'm just honest." That said I beckon him to grab me some water, which he ended up doing by the way; when he'd came back I'd blew him one of my famous kisses. It broke my heart when he dodged it though.

"Nope. Not catching your shit today," he scoffs. Passing me the water I start sipping on it again. I was pretty sure drinking this much water would cause major effects to take place, but I didn't care, because, hey? At least I'm staying hydrated. "Do you have to drink so much water? Why don't you, I don't know? Take a break."

"Now why would I do that?" I turn to him. "Looks like you're just jealous of me."

He scoffs, "of what?" To which I replied with, "of my water. Go get some, then talk shit." After saying this his eyes widens and I start laughing. He ended up joining me seconds later, and while we laughed people started looking in our direction.

I didn't seem to care until silver eyes met mines from across the room.

The whole laughing thing immediately stopped on my side because I suddenly felt very overwhelmed, like he'd just told me to shut up with his eyes. Connie sees this too and stops laughing, the both of us now looking down at our empty trays of food. "He's scary."

"I know, right." Does he have to glare at us? Slowly sneaking a quick peek at him I see he's still glaring at me. That didn't make me feel any better at all, it only sent shivers up my spine and this small, cramping feeling in my leg.

Don't know why I got the small cramp, but it happened, and now I'm blaming him for it; surely it's his fault with that stare. I swear, I take back what I said about wanting to get to know this guy.

I'll rather live life, alive and breathing.

"Is he still staring over here?" Connie nods and I awkwardly push my long hair in front of my face. "That's just great," I scoff, feeling my nerves spike again. If this guy doesn't stop right this instant, I'll have a heart attack. "I don't know what we did wrong? All we did was laugh," I sulked, Connie slowly taking a bite out of his bread. I would've snatched it from him and ate it myself, but that wouldn't have been very nice of me, would it.

As I sat there contemplating my escape I hear ruckus coming from behind us. Being the curious person I am I turn around in time to see both Eren and Jean glaring down at each other. This makes Connie and I both stand in alarm....

"Sorry bud," Jean smirks, reaching his hand out for Eren to shake. Eren looks down at his hand with hard eyes and ended up slapping it away. "Tsk," Jean scoffs, watching the green eye boy walk away; that's when Mikasa gets up out of her seat to follow it.

Jean blushes immediately at the sight of her, and he ended up following her out the main cabin and all I could do was stand there...watching. Hmm, I frown. I wonder what happened. "Connie, I'll be back." "Okay." Rushing out of the cabin I walk pass Jean and head straight for the two.