1900 hours.

1900 hours.

The game was horrible. Louis hadn't been rooting for either of the team specifically, but both were making dumb mistakes and Louis had to refrain from cursing as to not wake his sleeping beauty. However, when the losing makes a particularly good pass, scoring a goal right after, he accidentally let out a loud whooping noise causing Harry to wake up.

He got out of bed, unaware of the face that Louis was even home, a smile gracing his features when he sees Louis sitting on the couch, chest bare and nothing but a pair of briefs to cover his legs. He makes his way in front of Louis, noticing the grin that spreads across his face when he sees Harry there, standing over him, half asleep and groggy. He holds his hands out, motioning to Harry to come forward, and he does, sitting on Louis' lap, his knees encasing Louis' legs under him.

Their chests are pressed together and Louis puckers his lips, silently asking Harry to kiss him, which he does, obviously.

Their mouths move together slowly, soft, lingering touches and Louis pulls back, chuckling when Harry whines and he leans back in quickly to peck Harry's pouty bottom lip.

"How'd you sleep, babe?"

"Would've been better if you were here."