The Six Idiots

Mathew sat drinking his coffee while the others tryed to plan their ghosts parts. "Yeah but what if we have a group of people called The Plauge Ghosts?" Jim suggested. "That will be stupid it's like calling a group of people The Idiots." Simon rolled his eyes as the others stared at him. Mat burst out laughing "There is a group called the Idiots, US!" He said between breaths. "Oh yeah...." Simon sat confused before adding "Anywho what's for dinner? I'm starving.". "We just had breakfast don't wish the day away!" Martha stood to wash the cups swiftly followed by Larry.

 "I heard there was a new house for sale and it's bigger that ours. We should get it." Jim said smiling. "We have a house already and-" "That would be a great idea!" Mat cheerfully cut Ben off. "As I was trying to say before being rudely interrupted, we have a house already and why would we leave it its got enough rooms for us" Ben glared at Mathew. "Well apart from me I have to sleep in a small room. It's tiny" Jim stared at Ben like a toddler. "Well maybe if we sorted the rooms out properly, we wouldn't have this argument" Larry said poshly. "Are you posh Lar? Or what?" Ben said in his posh Georgian voice. "Ok y'all crazy stop talking like you're posh or something? You ain't posh." Simon said searching things up on google while doing his Julian voice. "OK ok quit doing the voices it's getting annoying now. Let's just do the Scripts." Mat said staring at Ben and the others.

"HI I'M A SHOUTY MAN AND I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO ALL NEW TEA!" Jim stood in the hallway between the kitchen and dining room startling everyone else in the room. "Meaning I have your tea and coffee for Mathew." Jim handed out the drinks before sitting next to Mat on the sofa to continue the script. "Ok bit of space please I know I don't have that much weight but I am here I'm not a ghosts back up!" Mat said scooching away from Jim. "Sorry but you have the laptop in the house". Jim said fully moving away. "I'm leafing" Simon held a leaf in his hand and stood up but instead of leaving, went to the kitchen. Mat sat on the sofa fiddling with his hair. "Larry you make the script. I'm to tired to do anything; for if I move a muscle I might faint!" Ben said dramatically so he didn't have to do the script. "Benny you're being a drama queen well more like a drama King as your male." Mat said staring at Ben. "Fine I'm dramatic. I won't faint." Ben said almost falling over from being dramatic. "Wow wow wow!" Mat caught Ben and helped him back to his feet. "Thanks Matty" Ben said smirked. "I told you not to call me that!!" Mat pushed Ben away and hid his blush. "Heh. You ok, Mat?" Ben said sitting down again. "Yes just... Hungry" Mat quickly shuffled to the kitchen to get some food. Mat grabbed some apples and sat back down on the other side of the sofa.

"Ooh Ben has a crush" Jim and the others started to chant. "NO I DON'T!" Ben shouted throwing a pillow at them. "Guys calm down. All I want is to finish this script so we can rest" Mat said biting into an apple. "Yeah but Ben here likes you so...." Simon though of a word "Can't think of the word." "Take your veg and stick it!" Larry laughed. Mat left the room and sat in the kitchen. "Mat? Mat the Cat?" Martha said softly. "I said don't call me that." Mat stared at Martha "Has everyone stopped chanting?" Martha nodded "We're going to watch a movie it's your favourite." Mat stood up excitedly and jumped around. "OK calm down" Martha said getting a drink and walking into the living room.