"Thank you Lord"

Okay, so please don't argue with me for not writing here who that singer is. Just please. So yeah, I'm serious but honestly I'm not. XD

Just read this while wearing your cutest smile (yeah that's right, that's so sweet of you) and we can be friends again. So here it is.

___________________

"Thank you Lord"

For making the sun to shine, putting the stars in the sky, For flowers that bloom, the ocean so blue, thank you Lord. For the sparrow that sing and makes sweet melody, For rivers that flow, the rain and the snow, thank you Lord. I just want to thank you Lord, I just want to thank you Lord,

For everything you've done for me thank you Lord.

I just want to thank you Lord, I just want to thank you Lord, For making me whole, saving my soul, thank you Lord. For my home and family, for the joy you've given to me, For the shoes on our feet, plenty to eat, thank you Lord. For the church where I worship and pray, for the freedom that I have to today, For your Spirit I feel, presence so real, thank you Lord.

For being a friend so dear, giving my sad heart cheer, For holding my hand when I could not stand, thank you Lord. For giving your life for me, on a cross at Calvary, For taking my place, mercy and grace, thank you Lord.

I just want to thank you Lord, I just want to thank you Lord for everything you've done for me, thank you Lord.

I just want to thank you Lord, I just want to thank you Lord. For making me whole, saving my soul, thank you Lord.

For making me whole, saving my soul, thank you Lord.

~•~

Thanking God for everything he'd done for you like waking you up in the morning, giving you another day and giving you breath while seeing the sun shining so bright at your window is the most beautiful thing you've ever made.

You know what? He's smiling at you right now. He looks at your heart and everytime He sees your heart being so thankful, it made Him so happy.

Everytime I heard that song, I'm wondering how God made the sun that shines so bright as I wake up and how He put the stars in the sky without dropping it to the ground. He is just so wonderful.

As you read those lines in the song above, did you also felt how wonderful He is? Did you ever felt His never-ending love for you? Did you ever felt so thankful to Him? If you did, congratulations. You made Him so happy!

You know what, this song just wants you to say 'thank you' to the Father.

Do it now, sunshine!