The Meeting

you take ur kazoo-inhaler as you reach mcdonalds, their you see a grown weird lady singing  EATING ANIMALS IS WRONG HURTING ANIMALS IS WRONG. 

you slowly shake your head in shame. 

While going into the mcdonalds, you see a hot stranger with a SNATCHED WAIST

"OOOHOOHOOHOOHoHHhH GooOOOOOOoOoON" he said breathly.

 You knew he was the one for you. Slowly you walk up to the cashier, a dude named Barry BEEEEE Benson. You smirk as he looks at you, but turn your head in shame as the gumball waist man YEETS a card at the bee, killing him.

"OOOH Y/N" he moans. He then takes you by your ankles and puts you in his ice cream truck.

"whats...whats your name?" you ask the clown faced man.

"Ohh please..Im Hisoka..." he says, slowly lifting your todoroki underwear.

You shoo him down, and he slowly drives you to an old crooked house, confused, you step out of the car and go in. 

You see a hot man who looks like he hasnt slept in years, with a shirt that says "LONG LIVE ANKLES".

You blush. He was hot....VERY hot.....

"Who did you bring here now, pedophile?" he asks hisoka. Hisoka just snatched his James Charles phone case and did the WAP dance in the corner.

"Im Y/N" you state.

"Who is your family Y/N" he asks.

"Well im y/n, i have a little brother named george, mommy y/n, and daddy y/n!" he nods as if he knew your family by heart.

slowly, he bends over and takes your light-up sketchers off. 

"Baby, im going to take your ankles, do i make myself clear?" he asks. 

"Please rise for the national boomer anthem, VIDEO GAMES CAUSE VIOLENCE!" he said.

"video games cause violence" the kazoo kid repeated

"PHONE BAD" said sangwoo

"PHONE BAD" said COVID 19

"BOOK GOOD" moaned sangwoo.

"BOOK GOOD" said i like ya cut g

"I HATE MY LIFE, PAUSE ALL FORTNITE, FUNNY FACEBOOK MEMES" screamed a black haired male at the end. He was tall, and hot.....

"I WILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE FOR PAKISTAN" he screamed.

You knew this meme... you screamed "WOW GRAPES" as if your heart depended on it. 

0/////0

He blushed, and walked towards you. "Im Levi, Levi Ackerman" he said.

Just as you were about to kiss him, Kenny Ackerman flew in out of NO WHERE and BITCH SLAPPED HIM.

"nah man no u" said levi, as he yeeted kenny from across the basement screaming KENNNNNNNAYYYHHHHH.

To be continued. I was tired ill fix this later...