Part 3

Scott, Malia, Me, and Scotts girlfriend Kira are all in this club the Calaveras's own. We think they have Derek.Stiles and Lydia are going in to make a deal with them. In case it doesn't work out we are plan b.

"Somethings happening," I tell Malia walking over to her on the dance floor.

"I know," She responds looking around.

"What do we do?"

"Blend in!"

I look at her so confused.

"Dance with me, dumbass."

I begin dancing, well trying. I've never really danced before. Malia looks at me trying not to laugh. She places her hand on my waist. I smile up at her. I wrap my arms around her neck and we begin bouncing up and down to the music. We put our hands on our hair shaking it around. I see people on walki talki's walking around. We dance more intimately and all of the other people start to dance with us.

Out of nowhere, a stands behinf her with a gun and his finger on the trigger, so I notion to Malia and I let her know. She then motions behind me that there is a girl.

"Ready?" She asks.

I turn around and kick the girl in her side. I may be a Banshee but before I figured out my powers I learned how to kick orderly's asses.

I scream and direct the sound blast toward her. She falls back across the floor. We then make eye contact with Scott and Kira. We follow them out of the room to the hall. We begin walking down the hall trying to find the room Stiles and Lydia are in.

Before getting even 500 feet down the hall, smoke begins to fill our lungs. 

"It's wolfs bane!" Scott yells. "Abby! Kira! Get out of here!" We try to menouver out but a guy came up to us. I try to scream but the smoke prevents it. I can't breath. It feels like my throat is burning. Kira tried to nunchuck the guy but he knocked her out. I struggle to stand only for everythign to go black.  

***

I wake up and see Stiles in my face. I sit up and look around and see that I'm in a room with white stone like walls. I recognize the faces as Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Malia.

"Where's Lydia?"

"They took her," Kira answers.

"What do they want with her?" Scott asks and ABby groans knowingly standing up. "I know what they want. But, honestly I say we wait for the next person to come through the door. We take them out and then book it as fast as we can."

"What about your sister?" Kira asks me.

"What about her?"

"We're not leaving without her," Scott walks over to me from where he was trying to pull open the door.

"Why not?" 

"Because we don't leave without people," Stiles walks over to me and places his hand on my shoulder. "Remember we talked about this. Rules of the woods and Eichen house don't apply to friends and family."

"Is that what you would have done at Eichen normally? Leave her for dead?" Kira asks.

"When people die around you every day, in the end it's only you. You've gotta learn to save yourself. Especially when all of your life the only person you have ever really cared about, died because of you." I look down at my feet biting my nails. I feel Stiles' arm around my waist. "But honestly if she was injured or hurt, I would leave her."

"Okay, believe it or not, that's progress," Stiles tell them.

"All right, guys. We're not dead yet," Scott sheds light on the situation. "That means Arya wants something."