Membership Card

I woke up feeling a bit dazed and confused. I couldn't remember who I was, where I was, or what I was doing.

Laying beside me, I saw a wooden box with an envelope on it.

What's this?

I picked up the envelope and examined it, it was too light for the contents to be anything that important. I open the envelope to find a few pieces of paper.

"Hey! Look around, isn't it pretty?"

I looked around subconsciously. I'm sitting at a small pavilion near the hillside, surrounded by lush vegetation, and towering city walls can be seen in between the trees.

"This is the world you created."

...

? ? ? ?

What?!

"It's probably a bit abrupt, because your memory stops around when this project was started. In fact, you are reviewing this, which is the world you created-you spent 75 years completing this schoolwork, and the world has finally entered the preview stage. Of course, because all the plants and trees in this world are set and created by you, being too familiar would be boring, so before entering, I temporarily blocked your memory of creating this world. Do you understand? "

Oh I remember.

In my era, human technology has reached its peak. All wild assumptions can be proven based on science, and any long-running troubles can be solved by science. Human beings are immortal, disease-free and harmless, and do not even need to be attached to physical existence. What our civilization can do is no different from the "god" in ancient myths.

It sounds crazy, but some people have said that our science is equivalent to magic.

"You can see and feel the world you created. Think about it, isn't it a little exciting? But you have never experienced the suffering in the world, with your inexperience, It is almost impossible to survive with this body, and you will starve to death in minutes.-Hey do you remember studying starving to death in school? As mentioned in the course of somatosensory, if you don't eat, your body- or you will die. Yes, that 's it! Ah, and if you don't breathe for a long time, you will die. But, after all, you are the top student in our class. I believe you can survive a few days."

"But since this is the first time you're alive and you know nothing, it's still not reassuring... so I secretly turned on the plug-in system and modifier for you. You just need to adjust the values that need to be adjusted."

"However, the most important thing for survival is of course the money system. But since you currently have none, it is estimated that nothing can be done. The code for modifying money is 23333. It is the most commonly used code, so I used it. The code is also on the book in the box."

"You must remember the first thing to do is to get a bodyguard or a guard. After all, memory of creating this world is blocked, and some people are dangerous. Get a guard can defend and kill, also cook. I mean, can you cook anything?"

"Also~" I kneeled and continued to read the file. "Rendering this world takes too much time. I really don't want to wait for the second time. Give me a good life, Keke."

After reading the letter, I couldn't help feeling a little bit proud. Looking at the great mountains in front of me, thinking that I am the creator of this world here, I feel really cool.

Let's see what this body looks like.

I got up and stumbled my way to a nearby river. In the reflection is a tall figure, long shiny white hair, the spotless, beautiful and unmatched face is more than ultra-smooth, with blue eyes complementing the creamy complexion glowing with soft light. This face, this figure, is so beautiful that I couldn't help but let out a small sound of delight.