fifty six

A/n- I know I always do Author notes at the end but I would just like to apologise about not updating in a long time. I believe it's only been a week but I'm used to updating everyday almost. Honestly I don't have a good reason except I started year 11 on recently so I'm in my second last year of school and I've just been spending time with friends. Considering I've been on holidays for eight weeks I really didn't do much but in the last few weeks of holidays I've been going to a few parties and just hanging out with my friends i go to school with and friends I don't see much during the school year. I know it isn't a good excuse but I'm sorry and I'm sorry if this is a shitty update. But this is just a filler chapter :) please don't hate me guys!

Taylor's POV

After the whole "omg we're dating" phase of the night both Luke and I went back down to the beach and sat and swam there for a few hours before coming back showering and hoping into bed.

It's the next morning and I'm currently lying in bed faced towards Luke as he sleeps peacefully. I know this is creepy but I could literally just look at him all day. Everything about him is perfect, maybe not to everyone but to me...he is perfect.

His hair is messy, due to him going to bed with wet hair, he has a few ringlets laying on his forehead. His eyelids are closed as he quietly inhales and exhales and my body.

I'm seriously the luckiest girl in the world.

I soon have to go to the bathroom so I untangle myself from Luke and head to the toilet. I quickly wash my face before quietly walking back into the bedroom.

Seeing that Luke is still fast asleep I head to the kitchen to make some coffee and toast. After cooking my own pieces I decided on making Luke a little something and would take it into the room after I was done.

I didn't make too much because we didn't have too much food here just essentials so I ended up making scrambled eggs on toast and a coffee for him.

I make my way back to our room and find Luke lying there in bed focused on his phone.

"Morning Tay" he smiled up at him.

"Morning, made you breakfast" I said handing him the plate and cup of coffee.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world" he said quietly before pulling my face towards his and kissing my lips softly.

"My boyfriends not too shabby" I said winking before walking towards the bathroom.

"What do you want to do today?" Luke called from the bedroom.

"Do you want to go and have a look at the markets? I heard they're pretty good?" I asked popping my head in the doorway.

"Yeah sounds good, leave in about an hour or so?"

"Cool" I smiled at him before facing back towards the mirror in the bathroom.

I do some light makeup and then let my hair down naturally, change into my outfit for the day which consisted of a pair of light denim shorts with one of Luke's black belts, a black bralette and a white cropped shirt and then a pair of black and white converse.

I make my way back out and see that Luke is ready and leaning against the bedroom door.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'm driving" I said trying to grab the keys from him but he held his arm up straight.

"Luke!"

"I'm driving" he stated before walking towards the front door, I grab what I need and see that Luke is actually grabbing two drink bottles from the fridge so the keys are on the counter so I run quickly pick up the keys and one of the drink bottles and rush to the car in the driveway.

"Taylor!" I heard Luke call out and then laughing but I didn't stop and jumped into the car.

After about five minutes of me waiting in the car Luke finally came out and hoped into the passenger seat with a frown on his face.

"I hate you" he stated.

"No, you love me" I said seriously acting as if I was hurt.

"Tay, I didn't mean..." I cut him off by leaning over and kissing him quickly.

"I know" I said with a smile before pulling out of the driveway and began our journey to the markets.

Luke's POV

We're driving towards the markets and I haven't taken my eyes off of Taylor the whole time.

When she's driving, she mindlessly had long meaningless conversations with me but also has complete concentration on the road. She bites her lip most of the time when she isn't speaking and her eyebrows are furrowed even though she is wearing sunglasses at the moment.

"NOW IM FOURFIVE SECONDS FROM WILDIN' AND WE GOT THREE MORE DAYS TILL FRIDAY, IM JUST TRYNA MAKE IT BACK HOME BY MONDAY MORNIN' I SWEAR I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME, OOH THATS ALL I WANT" Taylor sang loudly with a smile on her face as we drove down the motorway towards the markets.

Taylor's POV

We spent the day at the markets buying a crap load of things we don't really need but what the hell I say.

After we went and grabbed some lunch at a small cafe and then headed back to the bungalow.

I was now sitting on the couch while I was waiting for Luke to get out of the shower.

"Taylorrrrrrr" I heard Luke call out.

"What?" I called back not bothering to get up.

"Come lie in bed with me" I heard him say.

"Uh, I'm too lazy to get up" I said with a smirk on my face. "COME GET ME" I yelled.

It was silent and I thought I was actually going to have to get up and go into the room when the door opened to revel Luke coming out in only a pair of his black Calvin Klein boxers.

I just reached my hands up waiting for him to come over to me and soon enough he picked me up bridal style.

"You look good" I said simply.

"I know" he said with a smirk.

"Cocky are we?" I said as he dropped me on the bed.

"Maybe I am" Luke said in a low tone as me moved closer to me.

"Slow down mister" I said with a small laugh as Luke continued and pressed his lips to mine.

It got heated very very quickly and let's just say that we definitely had fun that night...

A/n - LUKES ABOUT TO DIVE IN