Relationships

All that could be heard was the yelling of izuku and Iida throughout the halls, the students all hiding in they're corners trying not to be noticed. "When will this end" Kaminari said quietly trying not to whine "they're yelling louder than me!" Katsuki whispered "And I'm good at yelling!" He added while everyone nodded. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!" izuku's voice faltered through the hall, everyone  flinched including Shinsou "MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T LIED TO ME ABOUT IT!" Iida'a yelled forgetting his dignity, "SO WHAT!?ITS NOT LIKE WE WERE STILL TOGETHER"Izuku's voice said beginning to crack. "OH DON'T CRY NOW BECAUSE WE WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE IF YOU TOLD ME FROM THE BEGINNING" Iida yelled again. "YOU KNOW WHAT!? FINE WE'RE FINISHED, GOOD LUCK FINDING BETTER" izuku said storming out of the hallway with angry tears "WON'T NEED IT" Iida yelled back, slamming the door of his dorm room. Izuku slammed his door twice as hard, the students finally started breathing. "Man this is bad I've never heard Deku yell before" Katsuki biting his nails genuinely concerned. "Iida's never yelled like that before" Tsu said nervously, "maybe we should leave them alone" Kirishima said earning mumbles of agreement, "for how long though" Tokoyami said poking his head out from the darkness. "I guess till they can look at each other again" Ojirio said.

Izuku and Iida glare at each other as they walk through the cafeteria, "oh come onnnn" Jirou says pausing the music on her phone "It's been two months" every one said in unison. "Katsuki why don't you talk to Izuku you've know him the longest, Uraraka said nudging him slightly "Well I guess it's worth a shot" Katsuki sighing. Before Katsuki could even walk all the way up to izuku, the greenette looked at him with a death glare, Katsuki immediately spun on his heels and hid behind Kirishima. "That person is NOT Deku, fuck that!" Katsuki said shivers running down his shoulders. "Well I guess we don't have a guardian anymore" Todoroki said sounding a little sad. Just then Aizawa pulled all the students into Allmight's office, "What the he'll happened, why does one of my happiest students look like he'll stab people to death" Aizawa said a little shook. "Well....I guess we should spill it huh" Momo said sighing. After all the students told the two teachers what happened Aizawa sighed and climbed into a sleeping bag "I don't like emotions, Yagi this one's for you" Aizawa said rolling out the room. Allmight sighed and swelled up to his swole size and made an action plan for all the students to follow.

Tsu knocked on Iida's door, he opened and tsu told him that Todoroki froze the garden area and that she needed help getting her frog out of the ice, Iida followed her out side where Sero taped Iida's hands and legs together. "Really" Iida said annoyed and unimpressed. Not two minutes later Sero had taped up izuku, "I am going to kill you when I get loose" izuku said glaring at Sero. "THERE SHALL BE NO MURDERS TODAY" Allmight said untying them both. He put his hand on each of their backs and pushed them together to where they were kissing, "You two kiss and make up" Allmight said flatly, turning away to go back to his office. Iida at first pulled back until izuku pulled him back in, "that worked!?" Mina exclaimed she looked at Aoyama who looked at her and shrugged. Izuku held on to Iida for dear life saying how much he was sorry, and Iida apologized as well kissing the greenette once more.

 "MY FROG" Tsu screamed holding a dead frog in her hands crying softly while Uraraka bent down to hug her

PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER TURNING FRICKEN FROGS GAY

GAYYYY FRROOOGSSS