Part 12!!💕

Me and Chase were cuddled up in bed with some blankets and stuff. "I don't feel to well" I said looking up at him "what's wrong" he asked "my throat hurts and my nose is stuffy" I said as I moved my body farther away from his "why did you move" he said with a pouty face "cause I don't wanna make you sick" I said "welp not my problem" he said pulling me back on top of him. "Baby I don't want you getting sick considering we're leaving tomorrow and plus I don't want you to be kept up in this room with me like you haven't seen Ryland in a year go hang out with him or something" I said "I'm good right here" he said booping my nose "okay I ain't complaining" I said pulling myself closer if that was even possible.

"Should we tell everyone about us or should we keep it on the low" I said a hour or so later "umm I say we tell our friends and as our Halloween special we tell the fans" he said back "sounds like a plan I wanna tell Zoe then Paige then our new friends" I said pulling out my phone to FaceTime Zoe.

"Hey Haylee" Zoe said "Are you near Paige" I said "um no she went out" she said "ok well I need to show you something" I said pulling Chase in the view and kissing him "OMG FINALLY" Zoe said crying she was so happy "wait Haylee I need to talk to Chase in private" she said "ok don't steal my man" I said laughing and walking out.

"Chase I swear on my life if you hurt her again I will hurt you" Zoe said "I promise I won't" he said and hung up.

"What did she say" I said sniffled my nose was still stuffy "oh she didn't say much" he said back "wanna cuddle with me" he asked "what kind of question is that" I said jumping on top of him. "What if I get you sick" I said "welp guess you just gonna have to take care of me" he said and with that we left the next day all the way back to LA.

a/n- hey guys sorry this was a shorter one but updates won't be coming as often cause I'm grounded but my mom lets me take it some places in case like emergencies so yeah bye loves!