Adorable 🥰

Well my classes weren't bad. Me and Kamado becomes good friends. We have English and Math together. She's really sweet. She told me about her brothers and sisters. I was happy we hit it off great. She told me she was going to join the gardening club. I didn't even know they had that. I guess I should see what kind of club I'm going to be joining. 

As I was walking out of school to head home I ended up bumping into someone. Or more like someone bumped into me.
___________________________________

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

Luckily he didn't knock me over.
"Please forgive me. I wasn't paying attention."

"Don't worry I'm fine."

"I'm Inuoka Sō! Nice too meet you!"

"I'm L/N F/N. I'm a first year. Nice to meet you."

I got a look at Inuoka and he was adorable. He reminded me of a puppy. So cute and full of energy.

"I'm also a first year!"

"Inuoka I told you to wait for me!"

"Huh ohh sorry shibayama I was just excited to head to practice and I bumped into L/N-san."

"You have to be more careful Inuoka! You could've hurt her badly."

"It's alright I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm L/N F/N a first year. Nice meeting you."

"H-H-Hello I'm Shibayama Yuki. I'm also a first year."

While talking to shibayama I couldn't help but giggle since he was so shy talking to me. I got a better looked at him and he taller then me. But not as tall as Inuoka.

"We should hang out during lunch tomorrow L/N-san."

"Of course I wouldn't mind Inuoka. Well I be heading out now. Also you guys should be heading to practice."

"Ohh yeah! I totally forgot! Crap Shibayama we gotta go!"

"Right."

"Bye Y/N!"

"See ya guys!"

Once the guys left I started walking home. I don't live far from the school at least a 15 minute walk. The two guys that I met see to be fun guys I can't wait to hang out with them more.

As I got home I started to look for clubs I could join. There were so many but none of them really interested me. Anyway I got 2 weeks until I join a club.

(Meanwhile at Practice)

"Huh why were you two late? You guys are never late."

"Sorry"

"Me and Shibayama got side track."

"Mhm alright don't be late again alright."

"Yes captain!"

"Why did you get sidetracked?"

"Well you see Yamamoto-senpai I ended up bumping into a girl. So we ended up chatting and we are going to hang out during lunch tomorrow. She's really pretty too."

"H-HUH YOU TALKED TO A GIRL?!?"

"Yes."

"YOU BASTER IM NOT LETTING YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE I DO!"

"SHUT UP YAMAMOTO OR ILL MAKE YOU RUN 19 extra laps!"

"Sorry kuroo."
_________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENMA I LOVE YOU🥰✨

Here's a new update!
Have a wonderful day!!