belen's one

disclaimer ; this part is from BELENS pov not ours, btw her handwriting looks like this 

    september 1,1991

my name is belen josette parker, i am eleven years old and on the train to my first year at hogwarts. my parents have trained me all my life for this day and im not about to let it go to waste. at the train station i met a friend, she was very beautiful with her green-ish hazel eyes and light brown hair with a few blonde looking streaks in the sunlight. she sat with a 3rd year boy named cedric diggory. he is quite handsome none the less but i would much rather draco however. i mean how could anyone not like him, his platinum blonde hair, his smile, just everything about him. ew, am i day-dreaming, i better stop before a mind reader enters the train. its been a hour or two and now i'm getting quite tired, i believe the next available time i can write is after sorting. ill get back to you then.

    fantastic! i have been sorted into the house i had hoped for, slytherin. y/n got gryffindor which is nice i must say, but slytherin just speaks to me somehow. me and draco had a small chat in the common room just introducing ourselfs, talking about our family, our hopes for hogwarts, you know just normal stuff, right? i don't know whats wrong with me, all i want is to talk about draco. i have to stop this, the only way to do that is to ignore him so that's what i will do. i mean how hard can it be, i've been alone for most of my life so it couldn't be so hard so stay away from one person. he probably thinks i'm annoying anyways. i just wanna be alone and sleep for right now i will write in the morning.

september 2,1991

     gosh i love fall so much. everything about it is so nice, the leaves, finally getting to wear warm clothes, halloween, and just how cozy it is in general. more amazing news ; me and y/n have all classes together. uhh what else is happening, OH me and y/n made plans to have a picnic with all kinds of baked good withs harry, hermione, and ron. today i have decided on a green plaid skirt and my house sweater with a collard shirt underneath completed with curls in my hair that y/n helped me with. oh class is about to start, i have to go !

    you'll never believe who was staring at me ALL day today in class, none other than the one and only draco malfoy. he also asked me to help him study for an upcoming test so i went with hermione and y/n to the library, i don't think they saw me however they did look quite focused. the dinners here are way better than my parents told me they would be, upped their chefs since the 1970's i suppose. i haven't even told the backstory of my journal yet, so basically for my 8th birthday my parents got me a journal for my final years in primary school. i guess they decided i would need another one for hogwarts, i mean it says hogwarts in sliver on the front which blends nicely with the leather its made out of. i think the food filled me up pretty good so i'll head to bed now, also this page is full so i will start a new one tomorrow. goodnight

 - belen