Sirius Black

Requested by: Gracey_pastel

Summery: Mortal enemies turned lovers

A/n: funny story, I broke three of my fingers and I'm using text to speech to write this cause I can't type anymore, so, sorry in advance cause the updates are slow 😂

Sirius' P.O.V.

Ew. There she goes. Hogwarts' pride and joy. Little Miss Perfect Y/n L/n. Perfect hair, perfect grades, perfect home life. It reflects even in the way she walks. With a stick up her ass. She thinks she's better than everyone else, doesn't she? Oh, but she isn't. The only reason I speak to her, is because she's Lily Evan's best friend. And my best friend, James Potter, is in love with Lily Evans. And everyone knows that the best friend has a lot of sway in the tides of relationships.

Lily had been avoiding James for a week. She has ignored him since they had danced together at the last party, both wasted. James was a mess. And I normally wouldn't do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Y/n's P.O.V.

As I turn a corner, I nearly stumble into a chest. Catching myself in time so that I don't collide with whoever was standing there, I glance up. Steel grey eyes.

My eyes narrow. Sirius Orion Black. Hogwarts' heartthrob and all-round bad boy, who has never paid attention in class a day in his life. He has a way of corrupting people.

"Can I help you?" I ask, clutching my books closer to my chest.

"I think we should work together," Sirius says, a grin playing on his face.

"Shove off. There's nothing you can do to help me," I say, and try to push past him. Sirius sticks up his arm, stopping me.

"Our best friends are madly in love. Everyone knows that. But Lily is hurting James. And I need to find out why." Sirius says.

Of course it was about Lily. Why would it ever be about anything else?

"She doesn't want to see James right now," I say, trying to push past again.

"Why? What did he do? I know better than anyone else that James is a fucking idiot. So tell me what he did, so that he can fix it, and then I'll never speak to you again," Sirius said, a smirk now in his face.

I roll my eyes, and spin on my heel to face away from him. "James made an unwanted and crude advance by touching her chest. James should know that Lily is a lady of class, and an advance like that will make her not want to see him," I say, and walk away.

A few weeks had passed, and James and Lily were talking once more, due to James giving Lily a beautiful and heartfelt apology in the Common Room after a successful quidditch game.

I was in the library, reading, when Sirius sat down in front of me.

"Hi," he greets, a smirk on his face.

"Can I help you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I think we should team up," Sirius grins.

"No," I say. "Lily is her own person. And she should make her decisions. That's all I want for her."

Sirius rolls his eyes. "But a nudge every now and again in the right direction won't harm her."

"And why would I do that?"

"Well, James and Lily are literally soulmates. We saw that with their Patronus'. So, why don't we work together, to get those two together?"

I consider his offer. I know he's speaking the truth. But the only problem, is it's Sirius Black. If anyone else would have asked me to team up with them, I would have.