⭒ 17 ⭒

A/N
Quick authors note! Check out my other book it is just announcements about this book and other things. I keep getting ideas for more books but I kind of want to finish this book before I start anything new. I think at most I'll write about 10 more chapters of this book but that all depends on the lengths of these chapters and what actually happens in this book. I haven't planned out this book much, I'm just coming up with ideas as I write.
———————————————

"être magique"***

"être magique"
***

A few more days had past and it was now friday, meaning the bet would come to an end in a matter of two days. I was looking good for winning the bet. Malfoy was still being malfoy, he would still touch my thigh and do things that made my heart flutter but I managed to contain myself.

I still wished I had kissed a few nights ago, I didn't think I would ever get another chance like that. And I wasn't about to make a move on him, that would mean I would've lost the bet.

It was morning now and we were all sitting around the table and eating our breakfast. Draco had his hand on my thigh, using his thumb to rub circles. This wasn't anything new. Don't get me wrong, I still got butterflies, but I managed to contain myself and not make it obvious.

I was talking to Ginny about women's right, that seemed to fire up Ginny a lot and I found that funny. Draco decided to join into the conversation.

"I mean men have been making jokes for centuries degrading women. They still to this day say things about us being in kitchen, cleaning, or being a stay at home mum because the men can work for them. If anyone ever tells me something along those lines I would punch them square in the nose." Ginny went on her rant, I listened because I was actually interested but also because I found it funny how much this fired up Ginny.

"Well atleast you have Harry, he would never say anything like that." I said and Ginny nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, miller your stuck with me and you'll be making sandwiches for the rest of your life." Malfoy said to me, jokingly, but this set Ginny off.

"Shut it malfoy, you've been handed everything in life. You probably won't even work because you'll have your parents fortune. And you know what I-" I cut Ginny off by shushing her. I chuckled at her reactions and I turned to malfoy.

"Just don't even try malfoy." I laughed again and turned back to Ginny but Ginny had already engaged into another conversation with Harry. I decided to just sit there and listen to their conversation.

"Miller, two days left. I think I might just win this bet." Malfoy said to me with a smirk spread across his face. I laughed at him.

"Yeah right malfoy, you're not even close." I lied, truth be told I couldn't wait till the bet ended so I could actually tell him how I felt. Suddenly I saw malfoys eyes light up, I could tell he just thought of an idea. I chuckled at his reaction and began to converse with Ginny and Harry.