Tsukishima- shopping

"Hey" Tsukishima said walking towards me. I was sitting on the edge of the gym with a book in my hand. I looked up from my book and smiled at him.

"Hi" I smile putting my book down and giving him a small smile.

"You ready to go" Tsuki said. He had just finished volleyball practice and I had been waiting for him so we could walk home together.

"Yup" I say getting up from the floor putting my book in my backpack.

"Great I am ready to leave" he says swinging his arm around my shoulder and giving a kiss on my left cheek. I slighting blush and let out a small giggle.

"Hey! Tsuki you are smelly and sweaty" I say giving a small push as we walk towards the door. He takes off his arm around my shoulder and brings his hand to mine and holds it.

"Is that better" he says giving me a small smile and rolling his eyes.

"Good job Tuskishima, make sure to eat a healthy meal and get enough sleep" coach Ukai says. "and nice meeting you y/n"

"You as well" I say with a wave as Tsuki gives him a nod. And we head out.

We walk out of the school campus and head into the streets hand in hand.

"What are you having for dinner?" I ask.

"I don't know" he answers looking down at the road ahead of him.

"What do you mean?" I question looking up at him. I never realized how much taller Tsuki is then me. "Are you not going to eat?"

"I don't know I'm not sure what we have at home." He says still looking down at the floor.

"Is your mom not home again?" I question quietly knowing it's a sore subject.

He stops walking and looks down at me. "Yeah but it's fine" he says.

"Are you sure I can come over and cook something for you?" I say giving his hand a small squeeze.

"I don't want to be an inconvenience" he says looking away from me.

"You aren't an inconvenience" I say reassuring him. And that's when I got an Idea.

My grip on his hand tightens and I began to run pulling him with me.

"Where are we going?" He asks loudly so I could hear him.

"You'll see" I answer.

We run hand in hand Tsuki behind me dragging his feet a bit. We pass many houses and we take a couple turns and in about 6 minutes we make it in front of a small grocery store.

"Why are we here?" Tsuki asks letting go of my hand and putting his hand above his head to catch his breath.

"We are going to buy a few things" I say a bit out of breath walking towards the entrance to the store.

We enter the store and I grab a basket and walk to the frozen food isle. I don't look behind to see if Tsukishima is behind but I know he is, I can sense him.

We make it to the frozen food and I scan to find a small bag of peas and put it in the basket. I keep walking until I find exactly what I was looking for and put it in my basket. I was about to keep walking when I hear a loud voice behind me.