Chapter 2

Both Naina and Alekh were critically injured. While Naina was loosing her conscious Alekh was NUMB seeing his only sister like this. Soon he got into reality and rushed her to the hospital

At 23:00 hours, in hospital

Doctor : Captain aap chaliye OT mai apki bhi halat bhot kharab ho chuki hai.. agr humne aur wait kia toh infection apki puri body mai spread ho skta hai.

Alekh : Nahi doctor apun kahi nahi jaaega apni bhen ko chhod k.. usko apun ki zarurt hai.. apun usko is halat mai nahi chhod skta.

Doctor : Hum jaante hai Captain aap apni bhen se bhot pyaar karte hai aur apko unki bhot fikar bhi hai.. paar aap ye bhul rhe hai ki agr apko unka khyal rakhna hai toh apko bhi theek rehna hoga.. aur jis hisab ki apki condition hai hume nahi lagta hume aur wait karni chahea.

After hearing this from doctor alekh nods his head positively. Soon he was going to get up he collapse's. Which was another heart wrenching scene. Soon the doctor rushed him into the OT.
Operation was successful.
Doctor removed the bullets but still giving him high dose of pain killers and sedatives so that he can quickly recover.

Meanwhile in the ICU
The patient was sweating badly as she was living her nightmare once again. She couldnt respond or get up as she was too weak but her subconscious mind was still active. Yes she was none other than Naina.

Naina after loosing her mentor her LOVE slipped into depression. Everynight brought all those painful memories but with every morning she stood up with hope but now she has almost lost it. She is herself hoping that she can die and unit with her long lost love her Rajveer sir. But DESTINY has its role to play. She was drifting apart from her life and thinking only one thing " Rajveer sir aapne apna promise toh adhura chhod dea par mai apna promise nahi todungi.. aagr aap nhi aa skte mere pas toh mai aapke pas aajaungi"

Suddenly her vitals were getting disturbed, her pulse was decreasing with each moment.

__________________________________________________________________________
At house, in the outer skirts of Ambala
A man was laying there with lots of wire attached to him. He was looking lifeless as if his heart was beating but he was dead from inside. His pale and dull face showing no sense of emotion.

Suddenly a person enters the room and seeing his condition starts crying bitterly.

Person : kya haal bna rakha h tune apna.. itna waqt beet gya par tu hai ki vapis nahi aana chahta. Tu kyu esa kar rha hai kyu khud saza de rha aur unko bhi jo tere se pyaar karte hai. Please laut aa mere dost please laut aa.. mere se teri esi halat nai dekhi jaate VEERU please laut aa.

Yes the person was RAJVEER in the bed looking like a lifeless person.

Person : mai tujhe sab samjha dunga ki maine jo kia kyu kia par is waqt tujhe laauta he hoga.. mere lia naa sahi toh aapne cadets k lia.. APNI NAINA k lia usse teri zarurt h veeru. Vo sab ko vahi mission deeya jaa rha hai jaha se kahani start hui the. Un sab ko teri zarurt pdegi tu please aaja. Apne Naveen ko aur kitna taang krega aur kitna badla lega mujhse.

Yea the person is none other than Capt Naveen singh ahhluwalia or shall i say Major Naveen singh ahhluwalia.

There was some movement in the bed. Rajveer's hands were shaking and tears were rolling from his eyes.

Naveen notices this and rushes to call the doctor.