Introduction

Hi, I am @Shiningskyly

I am a huge fan of Sebastian Jones from Is it love game by Claire Zamora of 1492 Studios. But a fan of Only looks not the story, I am not a fan of how the game showed Sebastian's character, and definitely, the Bad Ending was the worst heartbreak for me.

Since then I came here on Wattpad, I read almost like 20-30 books about it, and even I am currently reading some. I am beginning as a writer, writing stories always interested me since my teenage and I am even trying to gain experience on how to write and how to Improve?

My English can be awkward sometimes as English is my second language and my vocabulary isn't as good as you people might have.

What makes a great writer is her fans. As a beginner I am waiting for a lot of feedback and responses to Improve you can even comment on how you like it, It is criticizing or what no matter but I will do my best to improve. As every master was once a beginner and I am looking forward to Improving more and more.

Please follow me, Vote my story, You can share it with your friends and ya most importantly I am very eagerly waiting for your comments, feedbacks and I hope so I can even have a conversation with you guys. I will do my best to Interest you now let's dive In and I think enough about me

I am waiting very eagerly don't hesitate I will take in everything as each of my readers is like a god to me and we can take every type of response from God, I am looking forward to learning a lot.

I hope I can make it enjoyable for you to read it and I will do my best to make it as enjoyable as I can.

------ Thank you ------

❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️

So let's start with the story part

THIS STORY WILL REVOLVE AROUND

Catherine Lauren - Main Character(Sebastian)

Sebastian Jones

.......................................................................................................

This story will be a little different than the original one but as it is a fan-made season 3 main ideas required from the past will be taken from the story.

This is Inspired by Is it love game and all rights belong to them but I will be using my ideas to build up and even finish the story.

I promise you it will be good to read so add this to your reading list right now!!!!

I will be showing from multiple character points like what the other person is thinking while talking or speaking something.

***************** GLANCE THROUGH PAST **********************

If you want you can skip this part if you played the whole game completely your choice to read this part or not

(This is just general insights of season 1 and 2 that may support my story, I will keep it super short but definitely very good chapters coming forward so add this to your reading list or library. Please give reviews and comments to help me improve also as I haven't played the game and just read a summary so it can be different at points about various things)

Catherine Lauren comes and stays in a city full of mystery and surprises, "Mystery Spell". She has a dream to be an extremely wonderful archaeologist like her professor Sebastian Jones, for mainly attending his myths and legends classes despite the fact on which her parents become hugely disappointed from her due to which she works as an au pair at Bartholy mansion.