Watermelon Baby [Okuyasu Nijimura]

You didn't even have time to fish out your keys as the front door swung open

The next thing you knew was being wrapped in a strong embrace as your boyfriend wrapped his arms around you tightly.

Clearly, he's been eagerly waiting for you to return.

"Oh babe," Okuyasu sobs as pressed his face in between your breasts. "I missed you so, so, so much!"

You had only gone to the grocery store, but it was enough for the overly dramatic male to miss you tremendously.

Just this morning, you had walked to the mailbox only for him to openly cry while standing in the door frame.

You stood T-pose, so you wouldn't drop your grocery bags as you glared down at him nonchalantly.

"You were gone for so long.. I was so lonely!"

"Oku, I was only gone for 5 minutes!"

"Y-yeah, but 5 minutes is a long time!" He sniff.

It was hard to understand his words after that, between wet sobs and his face buried in your chest, but you were able to make out something along the lines of "I went to bed....you weren't there".

You hadn't consciously been too lonely, but hearing Okuyasu weep made you want to cry as well.

"Oku, stop it...you're a grown ass man for crying out loud. Have some dignity." You say as you tried to wiggle free from him.

In truth, it made sense for you and Okuyasu to start missing each other on a daily bases. After all, you've been staying with each other for months now.

Even a few days apart would make you desperate for each other, which was evident when you eagerly kiss top of his forehead to calm him.

"If it makes you feel better, I bought a watermelon." You smiled.

That seem to do the trick, as Okuyasu quickly stopped his whining and leaned up to look at you.

"Why didn't you say so, I love watermelon!" He says, his ebullient personality back to normal.

He helped you carry the bags into the kitchen while you got the watermelon as you both started putting away the groceries.

Picking up the gourd fruit and setting it onto the counter, you took a large chopping knife and started cutting it into triangular slices.

Okuyasu watched as you then used a smaller knife to pick the seeds out.

Once finshed, you placed slices into to a bowl before cleaning the counter of watermelon juice. you both then walked into the livingroom and sat on the sofa.

"Here you go!" You say handing him a slice.

"Thanks babe, your the best!" He says taking it, but not before giving you a lovingly kiss on the lips.

You blushed as you rested your head against his shoulder.

You both started eating in comfortable silence.

After awhile of enjoying each other's company, you stare up at him with starry eyes.

You loved that sweet face so much... that tan skin, those warm chocolate eyes, and those thin symmetric scars on his face.

Impulsively, you gently run a fingertip down the length of one of his scars, causing Okuyasu to shudder with surprise before leaning into the touch.

"I don't why a pretty thing like you, could love my ugly face." he laughed nervously.

"You're not ugly Oku. I will always love your sweet handsome face." Your say, your fingertip now grazing his bottom lip.

Okuyasu shudders again before taking your finger in his mouth and sucking gently. You shuttered as you felt his hot tongue lick around your finger.

It was turning you on.

For a goofball, he can be so alluring sometimes.

With a popping sound you retract your finger from his mouth and leaned up to kiss him.

"What'd you say we head to the bedroom for some fun, once we finish our watermelon?" You gave a lustful smirk.

It took Okuyasu awhile but, he quickly caught on of what you were implying as a toothy grin appeared on his face.

"Hell yeah!"

<End>