Chapter 29

We walked through the grand halls of the Jedi temple. heading in the direction of the younglings practice room. where I knew my master would be teaching a class. when we arrived, he was helping a group of younglings that were training with practice sabers. helmets were covering their eyes, so as to rely on their instincts. and let the force guide them. as I stepped into the room I notice master Yoda's ears twitch a slight bit. noticing our presence, he tapped his cane on ground. 

"younglings, younglings. some visitors we have." 

the younglings turned off they're training sabers, and lifted up their helmets. looking at us. first to Obi-Wan. 

"hello master Obi-Wan." 

"hello." 

he gave a small wave. then they looked over to me. 

"Y/N!!!" 

they all ran at me, at once. tackling me to the ground, creating a pile on top of me. 

"ooof! hey guys it's been a while." 

"yeah it has!" 

"did you come here to tell us more stories?" 

"yeah, or maybe teach us?" 

"no a demonstration! I bet that's it!" 

by this time I was sitting on the ground with them climbing on me, or trying to get me to do something, or debating with each other about what I was here for. out of the corner of my eye I noticed Obi-Wan and master Yoda asking about what help he can be to us. I watched as Obi-Wan was describing what happened in the archives. I didn't really get a good look before, but he was different. more calm. more poised. and even had a bit of an air of authority. just more grown up. a vast difference then compared to ten years ago. maybe him taking care of Anakin mellowed him out a bit. then again, it was Anakin. he can take a whole lot of energy to look after and keep focused. it could tire anyone out. my thoughts were interrupted, when one of the younglings poked my check. 

"what is it?" 

I looked at them. 

"you were staring at master Obi-Wan." 

"was I?" 

"yes, you were." 

"I bet she likes him." 

"and why do you think that?" 

amused by the girl who said it. 

"you were looking at master kenobi with starry eyes." 

"starry eyes?" 

I raise an eyebrow. 

"yeah! it's like the stories you read us. like how the girl from the story, would fall in love with the boy. how'd she look at him as if looking at the stars." 

"sounds poetic. it must have been a good book. but I'm afraid, I'm not staring at master Obi-Wan with starry eyes." 

the girl pouted. at that moment master Yoda tapped his cane on the ground. 

"seems lost a planet master Obi-Wan and y/n has. how embarrassing, how embarrassing." 

the younglings giggled. 

"Liam the shades." 

the youngling on the right side of me got up, pulling the shades down darkening the room. Obi-Wan placed the small glass ball that held the galaxy on the map reader. a projection of all the stars in the galaxy appeared around us. it was beautiful. 

"clear your minds. and find Obi-Wan and y/n's, wayward planet we will." 

I looked up at Obi-Wan with the other younglings surrounding me.