[Chapter 9: "You're very adorable!"]

♥ No one's Pov ♥

Y/n soon stopped crying and wiggled her way out of Yuno's grasped.

"We should be ready for the bandits now." She said, back to her stoic form.

"Are you okay now?" The raven haired boy asked the girl. The girl nodded.

Yuno hummed and stood up as well. Both of them walked around the village to find the bandits.

"Ah, there they are." Yuno whispered.

"I'll hide behind this tree, okay?" Yuno asked, Y/n nodded and started walking towards the bandits.

"Be careful!" Yuno whispered to her. She nodded and looked back smiling.

"Don't worry I will."

Y/n's Pov ♥

I'm walking towards the bandits, my arms behind me. Because my f/c dagger is already in my hands, in case of dangerous thing that may happen.

"Ohoho~ what do we have here?~" One of the bandits said in a sing-song voice.

"Heeh~ aren't you a beautiful one?~" the other one said.

All of them started walking towards me. All of their faces have disgusting smirks and smiles on them.

"U-uhm. Pl-please do-don't touch m-me!" I shakingly said, even though I'm not really scared.

"Aww~. Are you scared?~ Come on, we won't do anything! We're gonna have fun!!" The leader said.

'Tsk, disgusting prick!' I thought.

One of them is going to touch me, but I cut off their hands.

An agonizing scream was heard. The others looked at me shocked.

My dagger is glowing with a f/c smoke. I looked at them with disgust.

"Tsk, all of you are disgusting!" I said on their faces.

"You!! Who are you?!" One of them shouted.

"Why would I give you my name?" I said, while rotating my dagger in my hands.

"She's alone, we should be fine!" Their leader said and started spewing out his magic at me. The others did too. 

But a tornado made out of wind appeared making all of their magic go to waste.

"She's not alone!" I saw Yuno in front of me. He looked back at me with a small smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded with a small smile.

"A-a m-magic knight?! Run!!" But before they run away, one of my shadows; Night is alredy there wielding his sword.

"Don't you ever go back at this village or else!" Night planted his sword in the ground making a thunderous noise. Alerting the bandits.

The bandits scattered away like little kids. I walked towards Night and patted his head.

"Thank you, Night!" I said. He purred like a cat making me chuckle.

"Come on, we need to sleep." Yuno said. I nodded and unsummoned Night.

Yuno held my hand walking towards the room that was lend to us. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit but let it slide.

Soon we got in the room and both layed down in the bed.

"Good night." Yuno whispered. I hummed back.

"Night." I said and looked the other way. But I felt arms around my waist, making me tensed up, but soon fell asleep.

*Thump *Thump

♥ Yuno's Pov ♥

I opened my eyes to see h/l h/c hair. I smiled a bit.

But then I realized that I'm HUGGING HER!!

I carefully pulled out my arms and stand up. I felt my heart beating so fast.

"Why did I do that?!" I groaned quietly to not wake her up.

I felt the bed shifting, I looked back and saw Y/n rubbing her eyes and her lips formed into a pout.

"Mo*yawn*rning." She said. I chuckle at her.

"Morning too." I said back.

She looked at me with half-lidded eyes, her lips still in a pout, making me blush.

I didn't even realize that I said these words.

"You're very adorable!"

~

Sorry that this is quite short, amd not that good, I'm currently suffering from writer's block and can't figure out what to do. So if y'all want to request something, please do.

The next chapter is the chapter that Yuno will be jealous. So please request the scenario and I'll do it. Thank you!

Thank you for all of the support when I took a break, love you all. 

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

~ Zayd.