Popped

9:00am Wednesday
(Madi)

I woke up to loud music playing which irritated me.
I wanted to know why the fuck are they playing loud ass music at 9 in the morning.
I went downstairs to see Dan cooking and Everyone in the pool.
I sit on the couch and scroll through my phone. I look out the window to see Miah and this girl kissing.
I just went into my room.
*New IMessage*
Monty: Get dressed we gonna go out for breakfast.
Me: K
He never did this before so I'm not sure what to except.
________________________________
10:30am (Monty)

I picked up Madi to ask her what is she going to do for her future because no one is staying in my house after June.
We ordered our food.
I instantly asked her "so what do you want to do? After school."
She shrugged "mm"
"Well what do you like to do? Play sports? Do hair? Cook?"
She shrugged "mm"
I was trying to be really cool with her because 'mm' not good enough for me.
"Okay do you want to go to college?"
She shrugged "mm"
I leaned but in my chair "Ima need you to speak."
She sighed.
What is wrong with her right now?
Our food came and she started to eat
"What is wrong with you?"
She shook her head "nothing"
"Listen everybody is moving to Atlanta after Monday so if you except me to keep you in my house you got shit twisted. If you don't tell me what you want to do soon so I can help you. You will be on your own Maddona"
"You gonna have to get you a job or something"
She said nothing
"Okay?" I said
"Mmhm" she said
I waved down the waiter to get me a to go box because I want hungry and Madi was making me mad. I told my bro that I would keep her safe but I can't force her to do anything.
________________________________
3:00pm
(Cid)
Now they didn't tell us we would be practicing. Like it's not hard to walk down a isle.
But I'm scared now. It seemed so easy for them to agree to move to Atlanta but I only have half of that. What if I picked the wrong road? Should I have sold drugs with them? Should I have snuck out when my mom told me not to? Should I have listened to them? Because they have it so easy. And I'm going to be stuck here while my sisters are in Atlanta. Working a 9-5.
Wait is that that bitch Eli?
How did he know we was here? Nobody knows it was a meeting but the people graduating and the staff and parents.
So I called Key and them over to tell them to be on the look out.
"Listen. Eli over there lurking. Be on the look out."
"How the fuck he know we was here?" Key said
Miah shrugged "I don't know- hold up Nya calling me"
She answered and put her on speaker.
"Manman where y'all at?" She said sounding worried
"About to leave practice why what happened"
"We'll be careful because Eli shot at us coming in the house last night. And it wasn't no worming shots. He was trying to kill us."
" where was Madi at?" She said
What the fuck was she worried about Madi for?
"She wasn't at home what you worried about ha for?"
I laughed because she read my mind.
"Don't worry about it. Stay in the house" She said then hung up
Miah took her book back and keys and we walked to the cars "Key go in your other IG and follow Madi and when she accept you let me see your phone."
"Okay bet." Key said
Key was always ready for action. She wants to be like them so bad. I don't see the hype.

We where half way to the house and I see Eli following us 3 cars behind. And Key yelled
"Madi accepted me and she potting on us."
Miah had this grin on her face. "Bet"
Shaun smiled "they finna get they ass popped"