All x Reader

You had just gotten a job at mount massive asylum to be a nurse and therapists to the troubled patients. Being a young age of Y/A you had a nursing and therapists degree.

I get up to the sound of my alarm 'Time to start my new job.' I slowly get up and go to the bathroom doing my business. After I do my thing I take a quick shower and get out to get dressed and do my hair:

 After I do my thing I take a quick shower and get out to get dressed and do my hair:

(If it's shorter then you slick it back or wear a head band)

I look one last time in the mirror and grab my purse and head out the door. I make the half hour drive to the asylum and park a bit aways from other employee cars. I take a deep breath and go up to the entrance. I finally get inside and see a older male receptionist. "Hello sir, I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I'm here to see Jermery Blair." He looks at his computer then calls for someone to escort me to Mr. Blair's office. A guard escorted me to Mr. Blair's office and waited for me to knock.

I knocked on the door and heard a loud firm "Come in" I open the door and the gaurd walked away. I slowly walked into Mr. Blair's office and stoped infront of his desk. "Ah, you must be Ms. Y/L/N here for the nurse and Therapist job?"
"Yes sir" he nodded and then got up from his chair. "Well I shall give you a small tour of where you'll be at in the asylum." I followed him out the door and down the hall. We walked for a bit then he stoped infront of a door "This is your office Ms. Y/L/N where you will see your therapy patients. You can add somethings to your office once you get used to it."

We walked back to the lobby and took the elevator and went up two floors. "This floor or thrid floor is the patients living space and cafeteria" I nodded "What is the second floor?" He looked at me "That is where the gaurds and doctors stay. I know you're next question is going to be if you'll be staying there and the answer is no. No because, you are a female and the only female working here and we don't want anything to happen. Also for your own protection a gaurd will always be with you every day you work." I nodded in agreement and we got out of the elevator. "Let me show you some of your patients."

We walked to the cafeteria and as soon as I steped in the whole room went silent. I followed Mr. Blair to a table in the front where we could see everyone. He pointed to a table with a man dressed as a priest and twin males. "That is Father Martin and the twins Timothy and Thomas. Thomas is the bald one and Timothy is the balding one." I pulled out a small note pad from my purse and took some notes. The then Mr. Blair pointed to a table with one very large man and a smaller man "That is Chris Walker and Frank Manera." I wrote more down and someone put a hand on my shoulder "Who is this young lady Jer?" I turned and saw a doctor with silver hair. "This is our new nurse and Therapist Ms. Y/L/N. Ms. Y/L/N this is Dr. Trager."

I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you."
"The pleasure is mine, my dear. If you need any help feel free to ask me." I smiled
"Thank you." He sat down with us and Mr. Blair went back to showing me the patients. "That is Dennis. We don't quite know for certain what is last name is yet. Next to him is Billy Hope."

I continued to take notes as Dr. Trager picked on me for it "My dear you are no longer in school you don't need to take notes for something so simple."
"It helps me understand things better." Trager looked back at the file he had been reading as Mr. Blair showed me the last patient sitting by himself. "That is Eddie Gluskin, you especially will have a guard with you when you assit him at all times and that is mandatory."
"Understood sir." I look up and around from taking notes. Everyone was looking at me. I could feel the intense pressure of the room. I look at Mr. Blair and Dr. Trager "Why-" I was cut off by Mr. Blair "They are staring at you because you are a female. The only female working here."

I look down at my notes. "Oh... Well it's fine, it's not the first time I've had all eyes on me in a big place." From it being so quite I knew everyone even in the back could hear me. Mr. Blair looked at me puzzled but didn't say a word unlike Dr. Trager who seemed to be very interested as to why. I took a deep breath "When I started school I was bullied very badly. It followed me until High School. One of my bullies had decided to push it to far in a cafeteria like this one day and called me out and slapped me. At that point in time I was done with being bullied so I defended myself and faught back. She went to hit me again and I caught her arm and broke it. All eyes were on me. After my Father found out I was being bullied he taught me how to fight and defend myself. After that I wasn't bullied anymore."

Everyone looked at me either shooked or imoressed. When Dr. Trager added a few words. "Hey Jer I don't think she will need a guard to help her out if she can defend and protect herself." Mr. Blair looked at Dr. Trager and with anger he yelled "No! She is to have a guard with her at all times! I will not risk anything happening to her!" Dr. Trager put his hands up in defense "Calm down Jer I was only screwing around." Mr. Blair took a deep breath and sat back down. "Ms. Y/L/N would you like to grab some lunch before we continue with the tour?"

I shook my head no and politely declined "No thank you sir. I'm pretty sure the cafeteria doesn't have something I can eat." Mr. Blair looked at me and before he could ask I tokd him "I am an extremely picky eater, most of the time I eat nothing but fruit and Mac & Cheese" Mr. Blair looked away and sighed "That's not healthy Ms. Y/L/N,  but I can not change your habbits." He got up "So shall we continue the tour?"
I nodded and got up following him.

Mr. Blair showed me where the doctors offices were and were the small nurses station was on each floor. It's funny for a huge place with 6 floors and a nurses or doctors office on each one, why was there only one Doctor and one nurse soon to be two?