Chapter 1

It was a normal day in Ponyville. Pinkie bounced around town looking for something to do. "P-Pinkie? I- uh..."The pink pony observed her surroundings to locate the source of the sound. She finally laid her eyes on a small mare with yellow fur and a long pink mane. "Oh, hi Fluttershy! "Pinkie was glad to see one of her closest friends. "What's up?" Pinkie almost shouted. "Um. since Discord is away I-I was wondering if I could spend a few nights...with you?" Pinkie Pie almost exploded with joy at the thought a multiple night sleepover. "Of course Fluttershy! This is gonna be so fun!" The two mares headed towards Sugarcube Corner, Pinkies home. On the way there they talked about the fun activities they would pursue. "Oh, this is going to be oh so fun!" Pinkie clopped her hooves together. Fluttershy got ableist and called her a retard for stimming in public. Pinkie walked through the door as if it were any other normal day. But Fluttershy had other plans.

          "So whatcha thinking of doing to pass the time?" Fluttershy smiled, but not it the way she usually did, it was...sinister? Pinkie Pie tried to pay no mind. Mrs. Cake came to say her last goodbyes, as her and Mr. Cake were also leaving town to stock up on rare supplies, they couldn't get in Ponyville. Pinkie hugged her goodbye. "I trust you girls with the shop, don't go crazy!" "We won't, Pinkie reassured her, and tried to reassure herself. Pinkies instincts were almost always right...and they were telling her she was in danger. It was probably...anxiety! "Just do what my therapist said. Breathe" Pinkie thought to herself, trying to calm herself down. "What's wrong Pinkie?" Fluttershy finally pointed out the obvious. Pinkie stuttered-"Nothing! I-i-its just-uh-my room isn't cleaned! I wasn't expecting company!" That made no sense, Pinkies room was never super clean. Fluttershy was clearly suspicious, but the mares tried to ignore the odd feeling in the air.