Epilogue -Thinking out loud

~10 years later

"Hey."

"Hello there stranger. " I replied grinning.

He chuckled, his laugh just as devilish as when I had first heard it.

"Stranger? There's nothing strange about me at all Tee. "

And it was true.

"Dad! Can you please just hurry up! We haven't got all bloody day you know!"

Ahhh. The voice of a demanding pre-teen. Bliss.

"Hello to you too Cori, it's great to see you there also pea. " I replied sarcastically with just the right amount of teasing a new mother can muster.

I barely got to finish before I was held in a tight embrace and smothered with apologetic kisses on my freshly done face.

" Sooorrryyy Ati! It's just that dad's being a diva and won't let me go to this party because there's gonna be like 2 boys there. What the fu-"

"Uh uh uhhh! "

" Fudge nuggets dad. I was gonna say Fudge nuggets! Anyway he's being completely unfair. "

" Do you want me to you know? I'll have a word if you stop with the bouncing okay? It makes me queasy love." I proposed.

"Deal! Deal! Deal! Ugh I love you so much. Honestly I  was getting tired anywat. Plus I'm too cool to be bouncing. "

With a final kiss on the cheek the firecracker that was Trent's first born had flounced off in search of someone under the age of 25.

" She's so beautiful. I wish that I can go back in time to see her grow up again and again. Trent , your baby has boobs ! And a bumsy ! And, and she's getting curves as well as boys' numbers! Oh my. " I exclaimed grabbing his arm gleefully.

" And she's probably going to be the next Rapunzel if you keep going on. " He shot quickly.

I laughed trying to follow the movements of the determined gangly girl sporting a shoelace to tie up her thick wild back length hair. Her frame clad in a flouncy navy dress and her feet in a pair of sparkly high tops darting across the floor. I couldn't really comprehend that she was the same little thing as she batted her beautiful orbs at an unsuspecting teen. Poor guy had no chance. Bless him. The same shade of green had broken many hearts in the generation before hers, Cori definitely took after her dad.

"So, well done! Again might I add? Who has the time to graduate twice ahaha. I always knew you were weird but jeez! You only went and did it. "

" Oh shut up Trent! Mr CEO and multiple home owner. All I did was go to school with Fifa and Amir a few years behind. " I brushed off.

"There she is! The geek herself! Why you hiding eh?"

I turned swiftly to the sound of my big brothers seemingly endless teasing. Even now he was married! And a daddy! Idiot.

"Oh whatever! Where are my munchkins? And presents please. I didn't do this to get a pat on the back okay... " I snapped whilst receiving the standard hug.

"Your favourite married couple have arrived!"

Farah. And Khareem. 'Had arrived'. In matching white and grey suits. Yes, they did; Farah sported her slimline white tailored suit with nude heels. In comparison Khareem rocked slate grey Jordans with both in silk grey shirts.

"Can you guys quit embarrassing me? Really ? Just once, I'll have you all round for dinner with the little ahem darlings and Trent will make his mama's chocolate cake! Just one graduation. "