part fourteen

heather, part fourteen
emma's pov
dec. 11, '20
      heather is still pissed at me. and uncle lewis yelled at me for an hour. sorry that your little girl is a cheater.
      i threw on a hoodie and some leggings and grabbed my backpack. heather was already at zach's so i didn't have to deal with her ass until school. i turned on my car and left. yay to school! not.
      heather and zach were yet again making out in front of my locker. "could you guys find somewhere else to eat each other's faces cause i'm tired of seeing this." heather rolled her eyes and flipped me off. "remember that uncle lewis told you to be nice to me." she smiled. "he doesn't know does he? he doesn't know that his "perfect little girl" CHEATED on her boyfriend. he doesn't know that his "perfect little girl" is one of the biggest bitches in the school. he does-" "emma, enough!" zach yelled. "zach, you have no right to tell me what to do! i could say some bad things about you too but i didn't because i cared about you. too much. but i'm done getting treated like a rebound. does she know?" "emma dont." he challenged me. "does she know that you kissed me last week? that we cuddled and watched movies? that you and your family talked shit about her 24/7?" "emma!" "no zach! i like you! i really do! but all you did was treat me like a shitty rebound! i'm done. with both of you." i yelled. everyone was staring at us. "you kissed him emma? what the hell?" heather yelled. "you have NO right to be mad at me. you cheated on him! and you guys weren't together when it happened. you should be mad at him if you're gonna be mad at anyone. he's a douche." saying this stuff about zach breaks my heart, but it's what needs to be said.
       "guys, please hear me out!" "no zach. don't talk to me. neither of you talk to me. i'm done." i walked off, leaving heather and zach arguing. my heart hurts. i cant believe i just let go of zach. —