Part 1 : When you first meet her in a Party

Author's POV

You were one of the biggest and most successful authors of Korea and your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung was the CEO of a very big company. You both were best friends in highschool but ended up falling for each other. In this whole journey right from highschool, you both were together and you guys supported each other at all circumstances. Today it was a normal day and you guys got invited at one of Taehyung's friend's engagement. You both got ready and were leaving "Let's go babe" Tae said "Yeah I'm done, let's leave" You locked the door and went towards your car. Taehyung opened the door for you and you sat inside, then he went and sat at the driver's seat. Y'all drove to the venue and entered the beautiful mansion. "Hey Taehyung and Y/n!" The groom and Taehyung's friend Jackson greeted you both. "Y/n meet Mina my fiancee Mina this is Y/n, Taehyung's girlfriend" Jackson smiled "Ofcourse I know Min Y/n, you're an amazing author!! I've read all your books" Mina exclaimed and pulled you in a hug "Thankyou so much love, you look beautiful today" You said and you both smiled at each other "Taehyung oppa must be very lucky to get an amazing girlfriend like you" She complimented and your cheeks were a dark shade of red now "I must've done plenty of good deeds in my last life" Taehyung said and smirked at you. "Yaah stop it" You said and y'all started laughing. But that smile soon faded away from your and Taehyung's face when you saw Leah, Taehyung's ex "Hey guys" Leah said with the same smirk plastered on her face when she tried distancing Taehyung from you in highschool.