011

*Warning Of Rape And Abuse*

As the blue eye girl was setting in her bed at 3 am. She thought of many things. She was thinking about Emily. Her friend, that had been there for 5 years is now dating her abusive ex. The thought of him hurting her friends was hard.

*FLASHBACK*

As the girl came back from the coffee shop, she wants to be free of him. Her phone was died because she forgot to charge, that morning. Plus her charger was with her brother Jaden, he was gone yesterday because of a tour. She was going to buy a new charger, but the apple store was closed.

Isabella walked inside of her house to see a tall male. That male was her boyfriend Brandon London.

"Why did you not answer, your phone! I was texting you!" the boy cried.

"I didn't charge it today becau-"

"Bullshit! You were with a boy slut"

"I was at the coffee down the street."

"You think I'm stupid" the boy moved one step forward.

"Brandon I don't th-"

"You know people are right, you are slut of a woman."

"Bra-"

"Don't Brandon me! You go around and be a hoe"

"Brandon! I was at the coffee shop down the street! Where we had a first date"

"Isabella, do you think I'm stupid?" the boy yelling.

"Brandon! Please lower your voice"

"You don't tell me, what to do"

The boy left the house push, Isabella, out of the front door causing her to hit her arm in colt hanger. She saw blood dropping.

The girl looked for the First Aid Kit. Then, the girl took a shower.

The warm water down her body made her think. If her brother Jaden saw the buries in her body. Jaden would end and probably kill her boyfriend. 25 minutes pass and she got out of the shower. The girl sat down in her bed and put a movie on. Before she knew, Isabella was sleeping

*Hours Later*

Isabella woke up to hear someone come up the stairs, and open her room. Brandon was their, and dunk.

"You slut, you should get a punishment for the way you act"

"what"

The boy went a tackled the girl. Brandon was a football player. The girl tried to get off him, but he was heavy. Then Brandon punches her and hit her over and over again.

"Stop"

"Stop"

"Cried all you want, no one is going to help you"

Then everything went black.

The girl remembers him touching her and raping her.

Isabella was rape, and that wasn't the last time.

*End Of Flashback*

The girl with tears in her eyes didn't want that for her friend. She went downstairs and saw Chase and Josh. They both looked at the girl.

"What wrong," Josh said with a voice.

"I - I" Isabella  stutter

"Here sit down," Chase said, pulling a chair.

The boys just hug her, and she felt safe in their arms.

"I have to tell you something, but you can't tell Jaden"

The boys nod.

"Brandon rape me"

The boys just hug her tight.

"It not your falt"

The three teenagers just hugged and with tears down their faces.

*Author Speaks*

Please if you are being abusive please call. There are people out there. Don't let them win the battle. You are strong, then them.

800.799.SAFE (7233)

SAFE (7233)