Coming Out

(A/N so um i randomly came up with this story idea so why not write it? it's probably gonna end up bad but oh well, enjoy also there is some mild homophobia so just beware)

-Waverly's POV-
I'm gonna come out to my dad, i feel like it's time. I recently broke up with my good for nothing (ex) boyfriend, champ. In the midst of doing so realizing men aren't worth it. Yeah i'm gay.

"Hey dad? Can i talk to you, it's really important" I say walking into his office. He looks up and smiles "Of course sweetie what is it?" He asks worriedly.

"Ok so um... this is something that i've been dealing with for a while. After breaking up with Champ it helped me put all the pieces together and made me come to terms with the fact that i'm gay...." I say looking down. His soft worried look quickly turns to a angry one. I look up at him with genuine fear in my eyes.

"What do you mean gay??! No daughter of mine is a dyke! Get out of my house. NOW!" He screams and i run to my room and hurriedly pack a bag, only managing to pack a few essentials and some clothes.

I grab my phone and all the money i have saved up and run out of the house. I walk about 10 minutes to a local diner and call my best friend, Nicole, she's always been there for me.

-Phone conversation-
W- Nicole, i just came out to my dad and it didn't go well, he kicked me out. I'm at Mamas Diner right now, can you pick me up?

N- Oh of course Waves i'll be there soon.

W- Thanks Nic see you soon.

N- Anytime waves, bye

W- Bye

-Phone call ends-
Now time to wait for her to pick me up, i know Nicole lives alone due to the fact that her parents kicked her out, but she's doing fine on her own.

-Time skip cause i'm lazy-
Nicole pulls up and quickly walks over to me and envelopes me in a hug. "Hey you ok?" She asks into my head.

"Yeah" I mumble and let go so we can get into her car. "Thanks for picking me up, i don't know what i would do without you." I say smiling.

"Hey it's no problem Waves, i'd do anything for you." She says softly and i blush at her comment and look out the window. Why i blushed? I don't have the faintest idea but i can worry about that later.

When we arrive at Nicole's house she hurries out of the car and opens the door for me. "So chivalrous i see." I joke, giggling. She fake bows and tips a pretend fedora. I push her playfully and grab my stuff but she takes it from me and walks up the steps, I blush harder at this and follow her.

When we get inside she takes my stuff up to her room and we sit on the couch and watch movies. I cuddle into her side and she wraps her arm around my waist. This is very normal for us because we both are generally very intimate people. But this time feels different. I don't know why it feels different but it's probably nothing.

After a while i start to get tired and fall asleep, Nicole takes note of this and carries me to bed. I fall back asleep instantly.

When i wake up Nicole is gone. I put on one of her hoodies and go downstairs. I see her in the kitchen making breakfast. I sneak up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist. She jumps slightly before she turns around and smiles at me. Making me blush.. wait..

OH MY GOD I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!! I HAVE A CRUSH ON NICOLE!! I think to myself. I try to act as calm as i can.

"Morning sleepyhead, how'd you sleep?" She asked me, cupping my cheek. Making me blush even harder than i was.

"Good, thanks to you." I say giggling. She blushed and hugged me. After a few seconds, gathering some confidence, i decided to shoot my shot. I pulled back from the hug and kissed her. She seemed shocked but kissed me back. I felt butterflies swarm my stomach as i continued to kiss her soft lips.

We pulled back reluctantly, both out of breath and blushing.

"Wow, what was that for?" She asked me looking confused. I shrugged and simply said, "I like you Nicole, a lot." She smiled at me.

"I like you too waves." She replied making me smile widely. I hugged her before i went to sit at the counter so she could continue breakfast, refusing to let me help.

After we ate breakfast we went to school. Something i wasn't excited for.