Mission 1;

Mission: Help Kazekage on ideas to help liven up his people and bring them into joy and jubilation.

When I read the folder, I dead panned at Fang. "Sir, I don't think I'm the best in this area," I said with honesty. I prefer to be on the battle field than come up with ideas on how villagers can have fun. "Nonsense, plus I could get Anko right now. She's been trying to get a solo mission, and I'm sure that she wants to let some steam off so if you want to volunteer for that then," he didn't get to finish as I had walked out of his office with the folder.  I made sure I had everything I will need for this mission, for I had no team. I stepped out of the gates and ran to Sunagakure no Sato.

*Timeskip*

I have not stopped running and soon saw the Sand Shinobi. "Konoha ANBU, state your business," a guard said and I internally sighed. I love my village but this guard seemed to hate it. "I'm on a mission and I'm going to be late if you hold me any longer," I said and activated my Sharingan. The guard tensed and let me end. I walked towards the Kazekage's office and made my journey. I arrived to the front of his door and knocked. "Come in," Gaara said and he sat up. I walked in and handed him the folder of what I came for. "Weasel, thank you for coming. The meeting will start in 5 minutes," and with that the Kazekage motioned for me to follow. We walked in silence and entered a room.

I sat down on a chair, my mask still on. People entered and I could see the Kazekage's siblings. "I call this meeting to see what we could to bring joy to our people," the Kazegake said . A silence went through the table, but a I spoke up. "Maybe we can do a festival," Kankuro and the others had just noticed my presence. "That is ANBU weasel, please respect him," Gaara said and Temari narrowed her eyes at me. "What type of festival?" "You can do many festivals but have to pick the perfect one," I replied and Gaara nodded. "Maybe a Sand festival?" Temari questioned but Gaara shook his head. "We already tried that." "Have you tried setting up food stands?" I asked and Temari shook her head. "New foods give people curiosity and they would want to try it out, once they do and like the food a burts of happiness goes through them an they smile," I said as I remembered the first time I took Sasuke. "Position ANBU at the gate and around the whole village, in case an attack happens. You could also hang up decorations and have a shinobi battle in your arena. One shinobi against another mad invite the village," I said out loud and Gaara nodded.

"We will do what you suggested , thank you for helping. You may go back to your village. Your mission is completed," he said and with that I left. Maybe I am good for this.
Fang_Inuzuka