1

(take two, since I disliked some parts of this story)

it was no secret that San hated Wooyoung. it was also no secret that Wooyoung despised San. the two of them had never gotten along, starting off with little pranks and constant struggling when they were supposed to work together or help each other, ending up fighting in the middle of class until the teacher separated them. the second they met, they'd glared at each other and until now, ten years later (Wooyoung was about to turn nineteen), they hadn't had one normal conversation.
it was needless to say, that everyone, including their friends, parents and teachers, had given up on them. so when the students began entering the classroom on a rainy monday morning, no one was surprised to hear them once again fighting.

"move, bitch", San said, glaring at the blonde boy in front of him. Wooyoung didn't move, why would he, if it was Choi mf San that had demanded that?

"i said MOVE, BITCH. you're in my way", San repeated, louder this time, even tho he knew, the other boy had heard him. Wooyoung didn't even look up, clearly unbothered by Sans behaviour.

"you know you could easily walk around me, dumbass." finally Wooyoung answered, even tho his voice already sounded so pissed off and tired. San got closer to him, his breath fanning his enemies neck as he growled at him lowly "oh, talking back? i'm gonna say it one last time, whore: move out of my way and i'll leave it at that for now."

the visibly tired blonde boy didn't hesitate in slapping San across the face with full force. still no one paid attention to them as these things happened almost on a daily basis. "stay away from me", Wooyoung snapped with a much harder tone than usual. by now San was furious, slightly trembling from anger as he grabbed Wooyoungs wrists tightly and pushed the boy against his locker.

"you're so weak, your hand felt like the pillow my head had to leave this morning" was the answer San managed to get out, trying hard not to beat the shit out of Wooyoung since he was trying to leave a slightly not that bad first impression on the new teacher that should walk around the corner any moment. San let go of Wooyoung, who immediately spat at him.

the spit, unlucky for San, landed right on his face. he felt utterly disgusted, grabbing the back of Wooyoungs neck as he raised his voice "you little bastard, clean it really right now or there will be consequences for you!" "why would i? you're being a bitch so i'll treat you like one", Wooyoung hissed while he felt anger taking over more and more.

they both didn't give a shit about the new teacher and any first impressions anymore. he would have to deal with them anyways. most students had entered the classroom by now, no one bothering to break them up.

"why don't we take this conversation somewhere else?", Wooyoung asked because San wasn't even able to form a proper sentence out of the pure aggression that was burning through his body. Wooyoung wriggled out of Sans grip on his neck right in the moment said new teacher walked around said corner.

"get inside please, so i can start the lesson", he announced, not realising that the two boys were in the middle of a major fight. using the opportunity, Wooyoung grabbed his bag and followed the teacher immediately without paying any more attention to the other boy. San tried his best to conceal his anger but couldn't not kick Wooyoungs knee one last time while no one was looking.

the lesson went by without major incidents, mr Park obviously hadn't picked up on their hatred towards each other by now. he even ended up telling them to get some apparently really important books from the schools librarian, Yeosang, together.

they left the classroom, San walking in front of Wooyoung and the moment the door closed behind them, the latter used this very tempting opportunity to return the kick in his knees, which resulted in San almost tripping.