12

Demi's POV

The next morning I woke up at around eight am and I look over to see Maddie still sleeping so I roll out of bed and go to my bathroom to do my morning routine. I then walk downstairs and thankfully everyone seems to still be asleep so I walk to the backyard and I FaceTime Odell who answers immediately.

"Morning baby." He mumbles as he lays in his bed and I smile.

"Did I wake you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nah, I was already awake. I'm waiting for Lani to wake up. Girl can sleep." He says and I chuckle.

"Like you?" I say cause he's always sleeping on me or the last to wake up normally.

"Probably. Anyways, Merry Christmas." He says giving me a smile and I smile back.

"Merry Christmas baby. Do you have what I sent you right now? I want you to open it." I say and he nods and sits up.

"Yeah I do. Go get what I sent you and we can both open them." He says and I nod and walk back inside to grab the gift that I left in the living room by the tree. As I go to walk back outside, I see Dallas and I roll my eyes and walk straight past her. I then sit back down and tell Odell to open his first. When he does, there's two presents wrapped. One is for him and I then decided to get something for Lani.

"Do you want me to open them in a specific order?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, open the checkered one first." I say since that one is for him and he does. He unwraps the box and then opens the box to see a gold Rolex I got him with a blue face.

"This is dope as fuck baby. You didn't have to." He says pulling it out of the box and snapping it around his wrist and I smile.

"I wanted to. Now open the other one." I say biting my lip out of nervousness. He then grabs the other present and unwraps it before opening the box. He smiles when he sees the teddy bear that has a ton of different interactive buttons on it to make it light up and talk. "Figured I could get something for Lani too. She doesn't have to know who it's from you can just give it to her." I say and he smiles so big and looks at me.

"You're amazing. You didn't have to get her anything baby." He says and I smile and shrug.

"I walked past a kids section at a store last week and I couldn't help myself and I saw that and decided to get it for her for Christmas." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you baby. She's going to love it. I already know." He says and I smile.

"Of course." I say.

"Okay, now open yours." He says and I smile and grab the box and open it up to see a wrapped gift. I then unwrap that and open the box to see a small diamond heart necklace and I smile and shake my head.

"Baby this is too much." I say and he chuckles.

"No it isn't. Come on, put it on." He says and I smile and clip the necklace around my neck.

"It's beautiful baby. Thank you." I say and he smiles.

"Of course. Thank you for mine and Lani's also. I can't wait to show her." He says and just then I hear whining and Lani calling Odell.

"Sounds like she's awake. I'll let you go then. Have a good day baby and I'll talk to you later." I say and he smiles.

"You too ma. Talk to you later." He says and I nod. We then hang up and I sigh and take a deep breath before standing up and walking inside. When I do, I see everyone awake and in the kitchen as my parents make breakfast. Everyone looks at me as I walk to the trash can and I throw out the box and wrapping paper. I then walk out of the kitchen and go to the living room since I don't really want to be around Dallas still.