Horrid crash

(Luca Marini, Valentino Rossi's younger brother is the one who's been launched into the sky by his bike and that horrific monster crash

(Luca Marini, Valentino Rossi's younger brother is the one who's been launched into the sky by his bike and that horrific monster crash.)

Valentino Rossi on about his brother Luca Marini's horrific monster crash.

"I spoke with Luca. He's okay. I was scared because it was a very bad crash, but fortunately the dynamic is not so bad. So he's generally good and this is very important. Maybe he has a small fracture to the left malleolus. It's a problem because you have three races in a row and the left foot is for the gearbox. Now he is at the hospital to check more deeply. Today the conditions were very dangerous. Very much at the limit, because it's not just wet but also very cold and this afternoon with the slick tyres, with this temperature that is less than 20 degrees on the ground, it was very difficult and very dangerous. Also because of wet patches," Brother Valentino Rossi said.

My personal perspective on it:

"Luca was very lucky not to seriously hurt himself in that nasty crash. He got away with a broken ankle luckily other then that he's ok. Poor brother Vale, must of been scary to watch. Valentino went to the medical centre with younger brother Luca, for a check up after the horrific monster crash. Luca was very lucky, hopefully he will have a speedy recovery and go back to what he does best."

Rossi went down to the medical centre with brother Luca after that crash and Luca escaped with no serious injury and thankfully just have a broken ankle

Rossi went down to the medical centre with brother Luca after that crash and Luca escaped with no serious injury and thankfully just have a broken ankle. Older brother Valentino Rossi said he was very scared for Luca and i bet he still is scared for him. Rossi looking after Luca now and probably making sure he's alright and resting. I love this brotherly love relationship between Vale & Luca its so bloody adorable. 🥰🥰🥺🥺