🧙🏻‍♀️ The Witch and the Werecat 🐱

🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 🎃

Hey everyone!! Surprise! Welcome to the short sequel of The Cat Bell Curse! If you haven't read The Cat Bell Curse yet, I do recommend that you read it 👉🏻👈🏻. But if you haven't or don't want to read it, that's alright. There shouldn't really be many spoilers in this one-shot for that book.

Enjoy!!

🧙🏻‍♀️🐱🧙🏻‍♀️

  Plagg could remember a time when he used to be a human teenage boy. Sure, he didn't have a normal life, never knowing his parents, was passed through the foster system like a tossed hot potato and never making a single friend. Yet, he didn't let any of that stop him, especially from causing some mischief.

Plagg was a free spirit with a love of stinky cheese and playing tricks on people. He never regretted pulling pranks on teachers or shoplifting (Camembert) from stores. It was his way of entertainment and fun. Though, it would often get him in trouble with his foster family, the principal or the police.

Yet, he saved all his best tricks for his favorite holiday, Halloween. April Fools was a fun day too but were merely a baby version in comparison.

   Every year on Halloween, Plagg dressed up in the same tacky cat ears and his favorite brown jacket with a plain, acid-green shirt. He wore silly cat ears to represent his bad luck and devious intentions. He didn't dress up to get candy (which was disgusting in his opinion). His true treat was pulling-off ultimate tricks on the spooky holiday.

Then came the Halloween that turned his entire life a full 180.

   Fourteen-year-old, Plagg was doing his usual annual traditions, strolling through the ghoulishly decorated streets of Paris. There were many dressed up in costumes going from door to door and happily proclaiming "Trick-or-treat!" Plagg had already managed to pull off a couple of scares and pranks. At the moment, he was looking for his next victim.

"Trick-or-treat!"

Green orbs spotted a girl around his age dressed as a witch. She held out a bucket as an elderly lady placed a baggie containing a homemade cookie inside. But, the only thing on Plagg's mind was an imaginary target placed on the girl's back, awaiting to be hit. The black-haired male smirked and prepared to fulfill another one of his schemes.

   Much to Plagg's luck, the girl walked in his direction. He calmed his chuckling down and began to play out his scare. Plagg stumbled out of the alleyway and held his stomach as if he were in pain. He was a pretty darn good actor which helped in achieving some great scares.

He was able to catch the girl's attention. She quickly made her way over before asking, "Are you okay?"

"I...I don't feel...s-so...so...good..." Plagg rasped before adding a dramatic pause for a good touch. Then, his body suddenly shot up and the jacket flew open. Plagg expanded his stomach enough to press a button and make a hidden sack full of fake intestines explode all over the girl.

Quite a few kids were crying in fright and many adults that were displeased,  moving along somewhere else. The area was pretty vacant after some seconds later. Plagg never really cared what people thought of him or his antics. He was a little too prideful for his own good.