Going Home

Aliyah:  "What do you mean? I don't even know them first off and where are the twins? Why am I getting adopted by these strangers? "

James: Well you see your mom gave you and your sisters up but they are safe and you will be too. She just needs time to herself she is going through a lot of things right now.

George: Go upstairs and pack your stuff. You will be going to live with James and his friends for a while. 

Aliyah:  Okay.

Aliyah: I run-upstairs To back my bad even though I am confused I trust my gut.

Downstairs :

George: Okay you finished your paperwork she is now your daughter and you are her legal guardian.

James:  Okay sounds great.

Aliyah: I finished packing up all my stuff and James and all of his friends are downstairs waiting on me. I James asks for some of his friends to help with my bags and we all put them in that back of his Tesla Model X. Anton the road to his house we go. I have my headphones on and am listening to my music on Spotify. (Btw I can not hear anything that anyone in the car is saying. They are noise canceling.

James: Aliyah we are finally home. Aliyah... Aliyah??

Louis: "She has on noise-canceling headphones on genius. She can't hear you " Louis says sarcastically and jokingly.

Aliyah: I get my bags and head inside then I am stopped by James and Louis.

Louis: "Are you forgetting to tell her something? "

James: " Oh yeah btw we have two dogs, Finn & Theodore. A Black Lab and Golden Retriever. They are very nice so u have nothing to worry about but just in case I wanted you to know. "

Inside the house

Aliyah omg they are so cute and fluffy I love them so much I am so glad I get to live with you guys. Thanks for taking me in.

James: Aww no problem sister!. Do you want a house tour?

Aliyah: Ooh yes, please.

30 minutes after:

Janes: Okay now that you have found out where your room is you can get unpacked and we will help you get dressed we are going somewhere special. We want to introduce you to some more of my friends. If you don't mind of course. And I will help you with your phone, the internet, and your social media and getting logged into it and following others that I know so that you can make some new friends. :D