❥ 𝗗𝗶𝗹𝘂𝗰 | 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹

WC ; 1700 (TOTAL TO STORY)
TW ; NSFW
TYPE ; SHORT PLOT, FINGERING, CREAMPIE, BLINDFOLDED & BOUND

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

"Diluc!" Paimon shouts.

The small entity sped towards his direction, uncaring of bumping into animals or bugs along the way. Stress was written clearly on her expression as it seemed like she was about to burst into tears. She forcibly stops before him, panting to recapture her breath.

Before he could speak however, his question was answered within a moment of parting his lips.

"[N/n]!" She cries. "[N/n] got knocked out by a mitachurl!"

Paimon points in a direction for a second, ready to continue scrambling until Diluc reassured her. Pulling up a pouch full of items, he shoved them onto the small being. "Deliver this to the in-keeper for me and wait there." He states.

All Paimon could do was nod as he had already begun to sprint away, struggling to uphold whatever was contained in the bag.

Diluc ran. He ran for several minutes, initially wondering how far Paimon needed to have flown in order to find him. Relative distance was made from where he last stood, but before he could ponder anymore his crimson eyes captured a hilichurl campsite.

There were two mitachurls who poked out of the crowd of smaller hilichurls. A larger wall beside them amongst several pillars, and through that wall was a [h/c] haired girl stuck into it.

A sigh rolls from his lips as his calloused hand pulls his blade from his back, an inferno bursting into the crowd as his presence became known.

They barked noises in between themselves as more came from behind the wall. Although Diluc had zero issue eliminating the hilichurls, their larger counterpart quickly became a nuisance. His patience was tested after every dodge.

Tangoing long enough with the mitachurls, their dance comes to an end as he summons his phoenix at the swing of his sword. They sizzle upon being hit, decaying into thin air within seconds.

Diluc sheathed his weapon, rubbing his temples as he turns towards [F/n]. Soft heat meets his cheeks as he realizes her position.

A piece of fabric was wrapped around her eyes, an even thicker one tied to her mouth. Her torso was shooting out of the wall; arms squished together behind her back as her hands didn't make it past the barrier.

Hesitantly, he trails his hand to unhook the cloth preventing her from talking. "Get me out of here please..." She mumbles, aiming her head in the direction where she felt the arm retract towards.

"How did you let this happen?"

A visible redness rubs onto her face at the sound of his voice. "Diluc!?" She shouts embarrassed. "I-I, uh, well..." Her voice trails off. "I was preparing a meal since the sun had set. They just snuck up on me while I was cooking." [F/n] answers with a pout, kicking her legs behind her in a weak attempt to wiggle out.

"Can you help release me now?"

◥✥◤

In compliance to wattpad's TOS, I have to end the chapter here. If you'd like to finish reading this check out my AO3 hugging_karma ! Direct link will be in the comments here.