the boys

the boys arrived.  katie and macy went out to go see them. "heyy guys" macy says coming up to conner and giving him a hug. honestly he was way hotter in person she kinda blushed cause he hugged her tightly, then she stopped and gave everyone else a hug.

"nice house!" bryce says smiling "ahh yeah we just moved in a few days ago!" katie said smiling back.  "danggg so we're the first people to be here" ryan asked "well yeah basically our first guest!" i said laughing.

we all walked inside the house and they wanted a tour so we gave them a tour. "that's it" i say walking back into the living room where we started. "dang this is really nicer" "thanks!" i say. silence starts but katie always saves the day "cmon guys let's go swimming!" and we all go outside.

i introduce everyone to rachel and eva and then we all just gather around the pool blaring music! connor come over to where i am leans up against the side and the he turns around and tries to get me in the pool "ughh connor i don't want my hair to get wettt"  i say laughing "it's okayyy" he says and looks into my eyes "for meeee?" "fine" i say slowly getting in and going on he's back.

everyone soon got into the pool and messed around we all decided to get out since it started getting dark.