Pleasure & Pain

"Oh babe," she moans as her legs climbs his back wrapping her delicate arms around his neck. His lips perks up feeling her warm body getting hotter as he grabs her back. She continues kissing his mouth grazing her lips along his neck. The taste of their dinner still on his breath and wine on hers, he is searching for a stagnant place. Wanting himself to consume her greedily, he takes her to his bed.

They both are ripping clothes from the other anting to feel each others skin. The both are laughing in delight as he drops her onto his bed. She playfully tries to get away from him giving him a tease from behind. She knows he hot for her and wants nothing but her. She grabs him by the neck when he leans forward sitting directly on his lap.

"Do you want me?" She asks coyly looking at his lips.

"Yes!" He answers without a second thought.

"What are you going to do to me?" Grinding herself on him. He moans in excitement grabbing hold onto her waist. Biting her lips and looking back, she could see he is about to take her.

"I've been thinking about the amount of things I'm going to do to you tonight," he replies holding in his pleasure equally grinding feeling her getting wet.

"Like what?" she asked innocently. He instantly bend her over on her back.

"I'll show you, you've been bad all day" squeezing her rear.

"Have I?" She answers confused.

"Teasing me all day with pictures of that rear and those succulent bouncy twins," he answers forcefully with a grin on his face. He flips her over by holding her in between her thighs.

"And your videos of you going off on me in your office," she answers seductively putting her fingers in his mouth.

He eagerly accepts her fingers, "I should punish you for that too." He pulls her close and mounts her kissing her legs each one closer to her thigh.

Like a lion hears a gazelle, he hears it. He perch his ears up not breaking from hungrily biting her. He slightly breaks away and her head shots up. Looking confused, "why stop? This isn't our fist time."

She instinctively pulls him closer wanting to feel his heat. He looks down at her with a streak of guilt in his face. He brushes his hand through his hair.

He hears it again but closer and louder.

He quickly shoves her off the bed unaware of the bruise he just cause. He rushes towards her and she lends him her hand for aid to arise from the floor. He helps her in a rush and before she could give ger refusal, he pushes her behind the long curtains. He looks at her confuse expression and holds her tightly while tucking her behind the curtain. Her passionate face grows to rage as he says these words, "my wife is home."