two

"Guess who?" A voice asked.

"Jungwonie!" Yuna cried out as she heard his voice. It had been a good few months since she had seen her best friend. Jungwon was a few months younger to Yuna but was still taller than her. She rested her chin on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly.

"Noona!" He exclaimed as he hugged her back. Yuna and Jungwon had been friends since middle school when they had gotten kicked out of a class together. Ever since then, they hadn't stopped being goofy together.

"How was Europe?" he asked when they pulled away. Yuna's dad had planned a surprise trip for her and K to Europe in the summer. She loved spending time with her dad as he was always at work for months together going on business trips. 

Ever since her mom had died of a rare pancreatic disease, which couldn't be cured, when Yuna was seven, her dad had always become distant. He was probably trying to drown in his work to escape the pain. 

K had had it worse because he was at an age when he could remember most things. Although he tried to hide it from Yuna, she knew he was still hurting. Yuna was a little bit better because she had been so young. But needless to say, it still pained a lot.

"Europe was amazing," she told Jungwon. "France was great, but I liked Greece the best. All that architecture and those beaches were just amazing. Italy's cuisine was fantastic. The UK was just so authentic. And obviously, I know how much you guys like chocolate so, I got Belgium chocolate for you guys!"

"I knew you would get us some!" He grinned from ear to ear. Yuna laughed. And just then, both of them saw...

"MINA!" They both screamed as hugged the shit out of the girl who had just reached school. The shorter girl was presumably listening to a good old k-pop song through her earphones when all the air was crushed out of her lungs by her two best friends. Mina was the biggest k-pop addict Yuna knew. She breathed k-pop. It was like a religion for her.

When she recovered out of her shock Mina hugged them back tightly. Ryu Mina had been Yuna's best friend since primary school. And now it had been a decade since they had become friends. They knew so much about each other it was almost scary. Everything from when Mina had peed on the couch while watching a horror movie to when Yuna had almost done drugs. They were soulmates.

"Where. Were. You." Mina said as she punched Yuna with every word. Yuna groaned as she apologized again and again to Mina. The Europe trip had been so incredibly unexpected she hadn't even been able to say good-bye to her friends. 

Other students were looking at them because of how loud they were being, but then again, she didn't give a damn and nor did her friends. 

Yuna looked around for one other person in the crowd, who completed their crazy group. The one person who was still somewhat hesitant to be whacky but was still whacky all the same. The one person who was the world's biggest champion of being cute as fuck, and who could even make the girls jealous of his charms.

In a heartbeat, she found him. Yuna motioned with her eyes to Jungwon who understood what she meant and sniggered evilly. Mina just sighed, "Guys, no..."

But they didn't listen to Mina at all as they stalked towards their dear friend like a wild animal approaching its prey. The prey was presently oblivious to what was going to happen. And then abruptly, there was a roar of laughter which meant that Yuna and Jungwon had accomplished in their attempt to tickle Kim Sunoo to oblivion.

"Stop, stop!" he laughed as they kept tickling him as he almost fell. And then he did fall. His three friends laughed at him as he glared at them. "Fuck you guys! You know I hate it when I get tickled." he huffed and puffed his way to the school's gate. 

Yuna rushed to his side and mussed up his hair. "Miss me?" she asked. "Not anymore," he replied. Then after a moment, he said "Well yeah, kinda. How have you been?"

"I've been good thank you," she said as they both caught up with each other's life. The summer had gone without them meeting even once so they decided to go to the arcade in the evening.

Yuna reached her locker and took the books she needed. She was surprised she even remembered her combination. Sunoo and Mina were talking about a new k-pop group that had just debuted. Jungwon hummed as he got his books.

"What's your first class?" Jungwon asked her. "Math," Yuna replied simply. "The three of us have biology right now," Sunoo piped in. 

"What? Do we have any classes together?" she asked. "We have English together," Mina answered. Yuna immediately deflated, "You're kidding me."

"Its ok Yuna. We can still meet later." Sunoo tried to reassure her. He meant that they could meet during their extra-curricular where the three of them had taken up Music. But Jungwon had taken Dance.

"Noona we can still meet at lunch," he said trying to comfort her but she knew even he hadn't expected their bad luck concerning the classes. She ruffled his hair and smiled at him. 

"Of course we will." she smiled at the kid, who was actually taller than her by a few centimetres. Yuna loved Jungwon like a younger brother and when he smiled widely at her showing his bunny teeth, some kind of invisible warmth seemed to have filled her.

She waved at her friends and turned to go to Math. The three of them waved back at her and walked away to biology chatting away. Yuna tried to keep her composure as she walked to her class but all she could think about was how much fun her friends were going to have without her.

Yuna smiled widely as she greeted Mr Kim. She proceeded to sit on the last bench. Mr Kim Namjoon had taught her before too and he had been really nice to her even when he knew she was a chatterbox. Yuna was still quite good at Math which seemed to have compensated.

The year was turning out to be worse than she had expected. She waved at some people she knew as she settled in her seat. When Mr Kim called for attention, Yuna readied herself for her yet another boring class.

"Class we have a new student." Mr Kim called out which made everyone shut up. Everyone held their breaths as the new kid walked down the aisle and oh boy was he sight to behold.

[A/N];
ENHYPEN is yet to debut but they already have a concert coming up~
Monster rookie group indeed...

[A/N];ENHYPEN is yet to debut but they already have a concert coming up~Monster rookie group indeed

201111~

201111~