.

(A/N: ok so I am going to try and relate the story to the pictures in every one so yeah enjoy)

It was early in the morning the time read 4:36am Shigaraki couldn't sleep because he couldn't get his boyfriend off his mind and the things he wanted his boyfriend to do to him. He got up and walked down the hall to Dabi's room the door was open so he walked in and shut the door quietly behind him trying not to wake up the others he locked the door and walked over to Dabi and climbed on top of him whilst putting his hands on his chest with his pinky up so he doesn't kill his lover he leaned down and whispered in his ear and said "Dabi wake up please" Dabi opened his eyes to see that his boyfriend was on top of him he squinted his eyes trying to focus on his lover and asked "What time is it and why are you on top of me" Shigaraki looked at Dabi and then smiled and pushed him self down on his boyfriends dick making Dabi go wide eyed and then realized what his boyfriend was hinting at and then raised up grabbed Shigaraki and threw him on the other side of the bed and pinned him down and looked him in the eyes and said "you woke me up because your horny" Shigaraki smiled and said "and what are you gonna do about it you know you like when I wake you up for this kind of stuff" Dabi put his knee between his lover's legs and pushed up on his dick and said "Yeah I might like it but saying that doesn't make it better now your gonna get it" him saying that sent waves down shigaraki's body to his dick. Dabi removed his knee from Shigaraki's member making him whimper Dabi got off the bed and went to his dresser and grabbed a tie and walked back over to the bed and told Shigaraki to sit up he did as he was told Dabi took his hands and tied them together and picked him up and set him on the bed in between his legs and leaned closer to his ear and said "If you want me to fuck you, you have to beg for it" he slipped his hand down Shigiraki's pants and boxers and teased the tip of his member and put his fingers in shigiraki's mouth he knew what he was supposed to do he started to suck on his fingers and then Dabi said to him "If you want it remember what I said but until then I am just going to tease you" Dabi stayed by his word and did exactly what he said and teased the tip of Shigiraki's dick making him moan and telling Dabi that what he is doing is enjoyable and making him want more he stopped sucking on Dabi's fingers and looked back at him and said "I want more" Dabi looked him in his eyes and said "that's not how you ask for more" Shigaraki knew what he was meaning by that and then begged "Daddy I want more please" Dabi smirked pulled his hand out of Shigiraki's pants picked him up and put him on his back Dabi pulled his shirt off and then pulled his lovers pants and boxers off lined his fingers up with his lovers entrance and smiled and then thrusted his fingers in making Shigiraki moan and clench his hands shut Dabi moved his fingers slowly and bent down to kiss his lover as Dabi's speed got faster Shigaraki moaned into the kiss after a bit Dabi let out the kiss and pulled his fingers out leaving Shigaraki feeling empty then he noticed after a bit of just sitting there he felt something warm press up against his entrance he new what was about to happen Dabi was leaned above Shigaraki and asked "Are you ready?" Shigiraki nodded telling that he was ready and within a quick moment Dabi thrusted into Shigiraki hitting the right spot making Shigiraki gasp and moan as it happened Dabi put his hands under his lovers back and on his shoulders to get deeper into him he picked up speed until he was panting and grunting in Shigiraki's ear while Shigiraki was a moaning mess. Dabi then leaned up and pulled out only enough to leave the tip in making Shigiraki feel empty then Dabi thrusted back into Shigiraki making Shigiraki moan and gasp Dabi then did that a few more times Shigiraki then told his love he was about to cum Dabi said the same thing after a few more thrust they both did exactly what they said the pleasure felt amazing to them Dabi pulled out and grabbed them some clean clothes and put a towel on Shigiraki and carried him to the bathroom and got them a bath ready after it was ready he looked at the time and it read 4:47 he put Shigiraki in the bath after taking the tie off his hands and then got in himself after taking his pants off. Dabi bathed both of them and then after their bath he got them dressed putting Shigiraki in one of his hoodie's because Dabi's hoodie's swallow Shigiraki because he is a lot smaller then Dabi making it adorable to Dabi Shigiraki's lover then picked him up and brought him to his bed and laid him down and laid down with him and then went to sleep when Dabi got up he went downstairs after kissing Shigiraki's head he sat on the couch and waited until someone came downstairs to his surprise Toga was the first one up she came over to Dabi and asked "What was you doing this morning" Dabi looked at her and told her "go back to bed crazy" she sat down next to him just to wait for someone else get up the next one to get up was Kurogiri he came down the stairs and was immediately asked by Toga "How did you sleep" Kurogiri looked at Dabi and then said "I could hardly get any sleep because someone had another person being load as everything" Dabi just looked away and smirked as soon as he looked up to the stairs to see his lover coming down to him still in his hoodie Shigiraki got to Dabi sat on his lap curled up and laid his head on his chest and kept his hands away from his lover so he didn't kill him as went back to sleep.