PikoXVflower

Angela_Jace2008 request Piko x Vflower

Heheheheheheheheheuuuhehuheu

Cookie: *Calls Piko and Vflower*

PiFlower: *comes* what is i-

Cookie: *drags them in a room and shuts door*

Flower: *confused*

Piko: ??.?

Cookie: I know u guys are confused but here's the thing. I created this book/video (it's going to be an video we're ppl request cookie the ships the fan wants them to react to since cookie/me wanted them to do it in there world) were ppl ask and request me ships that they want me and u all vocaloids to react to. *does not tell them there being recorded * And u two are the first, so EXPLAIN DIS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *shows them the picture above*

Piko and Flower: O//O uhh............ we were just posing for a good picture!!! *smiles nervously*

Cookie: mmhh Hpm! Tehe! *smirks* what abou THIS!!

Piko and Flower: ..................*face is red*

Cookie: Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

Alright guys u two have feelings for each other obv so just admit it :33 *winks*

Piko&Flower: *stays quiet*

Cookie: well... at least one of u leave and the the other just tell me! Don't worry I won't tell I'm good when it comes to secrets and I know how it fells..... don't ask.

Piko: *runs out and shuts door and put head to the door to listen*

Cookie: Flower...... u can tell me *gentle smiles*

Flower: f- fine. I'll tell u how I feel about him...

Piko: *is hoping that she likes him*

Flower: well I do like him! I'm just to embarrassed and shy to tell him. I'm also afraid what ppl will think if we ever went out >\\\\~\\\\<. *tears* it sometimes hurts because he's often with Miku to and I'm starting to think he likes her!

Cookie: *hugs flower*

Piko: ^//////^ (I don't like Miku..... I used to buy for now we're just good friends! She's taken anyway....... I also love u to flower but I'm also scared and aware of that to...... (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ)

Flower: *hugs cookie back and let's her tears fall*

Cookie: *sad smiles* don't cry flower *rubs her back and talks in a soothing voice* I'm sure he'll love u back. U two seem perfect for each other. U guys are really close! And trust me. I've seen the way he looks at you! *giggles a little*

Flower: *looks up at cookie and embarrassed* thank u cookie!!

Cookie: your welcome! *smiles softly and ruffles her hair*

Flower: *closes eyes and smiles* hehe! It's kinda embarrassing getting told this bye a 12 year old.

Cookie: HMP! XD Ik that's what I'm like that why. But none of meh crushes like me back so I don't even care no more. My friend told my other friends and they told my crush. I believed he liked me back but didn't admit it and got angry bc everyone was teasing him..... including me ;-;. But it's over. He has a girlfriend now and I don't even care about having a crush bc no one is interested in me anymore. I went from popular to not popular and I'm okay with it bc I'm me I'm quiet and shy but in reality NOT,  IM A BADASS TROUBLE MAKING GIRL HEHUHEU AND A OTAKU HARDCORE (Not even. I'm for real irl)

Flower: Oof! But yeah u should show and be ur self and those frukers can't mess with u. I was the same!

Cookie: trust me I give them a piece of my mind and it's not good, cause when I get into it with a bish it not gonna end well for them *proudly smirks* (yah I'm not even kidding, no one can even win an argument or roast when it come to me..... even a fight. Lets just say my mouth has a mind of it own and so does my body strength)

But yeah! I hope u and Piko have things going good! You may leave now ^^

Flower: Okay! Bye cookie! And Thanks again!

Piko: *Rin's to his room and does a happy dance*

End for this chapter hehehe! I also wanted to add some of meh life things to make it interesting. Yes I know it was off topic. I also know some can relate -^-