||Chapter One|| So you're saying you're dying..?

Lol, I love this photo. What do you think about it? It's so cute! Also, he got me únù but it's fine 'cause he's cute! :3 Also, characters are gonna be SUPER OOC, just warning you.

Izuku woke up to a sharp pain in his throat. He got out of his bed immediately and ran to the bathroom connected to his dorm room. Once in the bathroom, he instinctively moved over to the toilet and threw up a... flower petal? It looks like a rose petal. There was also blood coming from his mouth, a little dripping down his chin. He then coughed over and over, and out came more petals, and more blood.

Once he was done coughing up flowers, he looked in the mirror. He had more blood dripping out of his mouth and down his chin now. He had messy hair, messier than normal, and insane eye-bags, possibly on par with Shinsou and Aizawa's eye-bags. Izuku didn't get much sleep most of the time, so it made sense he had heavy eye-bags. He was usually up researching heroes or... thinking about Bakugo. He didn't want to admit it, but he had a crazy crush on him, even though Bakugo was dating Kirishima. Izuku was happy Bakugo and Kirishima were happy, but he was also sad it was Kirishima dating Bakugo and not him.

He snapped out of the depressing train of thought and washed his face. He applied makeup to his eye-bags to try and hide them, being successful in that task. He then left his bathroom to go search for what had just happened on his laptop.

When he got to his laptop, he opened it and search his symptoms, coming up with an odd and rare disease. It was called 'Hanahaki'. He researched more and found out it was a deadly disease caused by unrequited love. He knew it was because of his love for Bakugo, as much as he hated it. He didn't blame him, he just wished this hadn't have happened. He found many ways it will end, one being the surgery, which will both remove the flowers and all memories of and with the one causing you this disease in it. Another was the person loving you back, which was rare. The third, one was death. There was another way, which science didn't know of, and is probably the second-best outcome. The final outcome was the person with Hanahaki loving someone new, which would allow you to live and keep your memories.

Izuku knew he couldn't forget Bakugo, his best friend, and also knew he wouldn't be able to tell him because Bakugo wouldn't love him back. He knew that for a fact, he and Bakugo talked often, being childhood friends and all, and 90% of what Bakugo talked about was how much he loved Kirishima. It always hurt Izuku seeing the man he loved with another, but he couldn't be happier for them.

He checked the time and realized it was only 5 AM and school started at 8:30 AM (actually I'm not sure about that but imma go with it). He decided he would get dressed and just figure out a way to hide his disease from his class. He knew he'd have to tell the staff, but he didn't want anyone else to know. Not yet, at least. He hoped the staff would let him die and not have to forget about Bakugo, but he couldn't be sure. He also knew he'd have to pass on One For All, and he'd probably do that before his time was up. He was thinking about giving Mirio One For All, but he'd have to get the OK from All Might. He knew Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire very well, so he also was going to tell them, and tell them not to be sad. It was for the best anyway. This way he wouldn't have to go through the pain of giving up his best friend, and others wouldn't have to go through the pain of him not knowing things he should know, and not knowing people he should know. He was also going to tell his mom and hoped she'd be okay after he passed.

(Btw in this AU they don't have school uniforms) Izuku got up from the chair he was sitting in next to his laptop and went to get dressed. He chose a white t-shirt with a pastel rainbow hoodie over top, with light blue ripped jeans and black Vans with rainbow patterning on the side. (This stuff

 (This stuff