Prolouge

Ugh, help me Marie! I can't think of anything to do with my speech for prom! Karissa said angrily.

Well why won't you just ask that library nerd for some ideas! i'm not your servant here Ris. Plus why are you so sure that you're gonna win as "prom queen" this Valentines with that salty attitude. Marie replied in hesitation.

Karissa rolled her eyes and ignored her, She turned on her computer to start writing.

"Being here is such a pleasure, I cannot say how much i'm grateful for the votes that you've all given me! Winning prom queen is very-"

As Karissa was about to finish her first sentence her father opened her door.

Father: Karissa Ashley Burkeman! your teacher called me 5 times already this week! What did you do this time?!

Karissa: Well i'm sorry daddy but that girl was annoying asf and plus I did that to have you make time for me and that you would get my attention! I know you're busy with your "mafia business" but aren't I getting lonely in here?!

Father: Ris, that is not an excuse for your behavior, And that is the last time your teacher's gonna call me because i'm getting you a bodyguard to ensure no problems will occur.

Karissa: But daddy! I don't need a bodyguard. I won't do it again I swear.

Father: Well i'm going to get you one anyways.

Karissa's Father went out and slammed the door and asked one of his gang to find a bodyguard that suits Karissa for her attitude and that could protect her.

MARIE'S POV

Karissa totally deserved that. And now i'm stuck here with her ass crying loudly and as a good bestie I have to freaking comfort her for her bratty attitude.

END OF POV