5G technology advantages

The so-called 5G network refers to the fifth-generation network in the development of mobile communication networks. Compared with the previous four-generation mobile networks, the 5G network shows more enhanced functions in the actual application process, and theoretically its transmission The speed can reach tens of gigabytes per second, which is hundreds of times faster than 4G mobile networks. For the 5G network, it shows more obvious advantages and more powerful functions in the actual application process.

 For the 5G network, it shows more obvious advantages and more powerful functions in the actual application process

Image source – Google| Image by qinetiq.comThe 5G network is currently a new type of network, and its penetration rate is still relatively low, and further research and development are still needed. For any kind of network, network security issues are very important influencing factors, and the same is true for 5G networks, so 5G network security issues need to be paid more attention. As a 5G network researcher, you should strengthen your understanding of 5G network security, and pay more attention, actively solve 5G network security issues, and grasp its development direction, so as to achieve a more ideal development of 5G network, so that it can be more and more extensive in the future application.

Technical principles edit

Samsung Electronics has shown through research and experimentation that in the ultra-high frequency band of 28GHz, at a speed of more than 1Gb per second, it has successfully realized data transmission with a transmission distance of 2Km. Previously, no company or organization in the world has developed a data transmission technology that achieves Gb-level or more in the ultra-high frequency band above 6 GHz. This is because it is difficult to solve the problem of short transmission due to the easy distortion of the ultra-high frequency wavelength range.

Samsung Electronics uses the adaptive array transmission technology of 64 antenna elements to make the long-distance transmission of radio waves possible, and it can track the location of the user terminal in real-time to realize the data upload and download exchange. The success of ultra-high frequency band data transmission technology not only guarantees a higher data transmission speed but also effectively solves the problem of the near-exhaustion of mobile communication band resources.

Advantages

(1) The transmission speed of 5G network communication technology is fast.

5G network communication technology is one of the most advanced network communication technologies in the world. Compared with the commonly used 4G network communication technology

In other words, 5G network communication technology has very obvious advantages in transmission speed. The increase in transmission speed is very advantageous in practical applications. The increase in transmission speed is a manifestation of a high degree and a manifestation of progress. 5G network communication technology is applied in the file transmission process, and the increase in transmission speed will greatly shorten the time required for the transmission process, which has a very important effect on the improvement of work efficiency. Therefore, the application of 5G network communication technology in today's social development will greatly increase the speed of social progress and development, and contribute to the rapid development of human society.