Unexpected😭 (JUNGKOOK)

Something about yourself.......
You all can use your own name as this is oneshot it may or may not have 2 episodes. You have been a karate player but you have left karate because of you family pressure but you still have good connections with your couch...
You are a black belt holder in karate....
Currently you are in grade 10.
You are 15 years old.

Jungkook
He is a married man. Well let me tell you that he had a love married life but his wife is an arrogant person.
His wife had pass from your school...
He is a sweet and caring person..
Even if he did nothing but he have a helping nature which never needed his wife to complain about it.

Jungkook's wife
Well I am giving her a name so please don't hate me as she is an idle.....don't kill me.✌
Her name is Tzuyu and she is also helping but she is arrogant and I mean she is like.......not helping but I can't explain so NO HATE PLZ. See is a FICTION so coprate.

Most of the scene might be in your POV tho.......but confused feel free to ask me.🙂

So let's start......

JUNGKOOK ONESHOT

Your POV
Today you have been busy after talking to your bestie, you decided to scroll on your school messages. You found that you all are given a person's information to meet and take information.

You were so confused so you decided to consider a help from your teacher. You called your home teacher and she picked up in the first go.

'Well that's weird. It is always like we have to leave a missed call to her in order to ask something.....but whatever.'
You thought.

Home teacher: Hello! How may I help you dear?

'Well this is really weird'.

You: Good morning mam, today you have send a message about someone's information. Actually, mam I am too much confused about it what we have do about that information?

You asked her. She took sometime to answer you back.

Home teacher: oh dear you have to find that person and ask her about her life in school and after passing this school........and yes, you have to meet them too and share a video about your adventure to your friends and to school staff.

'WHAT?! What is this? Is this some kind of joke.....schools are still on online classes and they want us to meet someone whom we don't know....'

You: oh thank you mam and have a nice day ahead..

Home teacher: You too dear and yes, all the best.

You teacher ended the call and you started to think about it as it was clearly mentioned that you have only 24 hrs to complete the task..
This was so weird for you as you were a little girl who was just in grade 10 and was given a task which can only be solved or done by an adult.

It was really frustrating for you. So you called you best friend maybe she can help you?

On the phone call~~
Sanyaa:
Hey what happened?