~Traning Camp~

(ifind the photo funny but anyways thank you for the 2k+ views 😭)
(kenma Pov)
Im waiting for shoyo since he had blocked all of us like the whole teams since the karasuno was always late the all the teams are all here. When the karasuno came i cant see shoyo so i ask 'Hey daichi where's shoyo?' i ask while playing then he just said 'I will tell you inside' i just nod and hide my video games i dont know but i have a feeling this is not good..
(Daichi Pov)
-Inside the gym btw they are outside when the other teams are waiting for them-
Kenma ask where Hinata is i just dont know how to say it to them i know they like Hinata and i know they will be angry toward us but i have no choice but to tell the truth to them...'Is everyone here?' i ask and here them saying yes 'Well your wandering where is Hinata Shoyo is h-he' i stutter the teams are already sad they know something happened to Hinata bcs i call him by his full name 'What happend to Shoyou/Chibi-chan/Hinata' i heard them saying 'Well we kick him off' i said quiet The silent was so silent you can only hear the wind and bird chirping and they suddenly shout'WHATTT, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT'..... I dont know to answer so i stay quiet 'Wth would you do that i thought you are the "father" of karasuno a mature for your position being captain and you know what?! We will be rivals not just in court we will maybe friends again not until you beg infront of Chibi-Chan and beg for his forgiveness not just you all of you karasuno' The grand king known as Oikawa i never see him that mad until the other teams agree to what he said my heart felt broken bcs our friends just turn their back because just a mistake and wtf why do they care too much to that betch Hinata(Im sorry if you love daichi but im gonna make him a betch and suga and him are dating but they will broke up soon when suga know what he's true personality and maybe suga will have a crush or hinata or an oc)
So i have a question should suga have a crush on Hinata or an oc?
This is the oc

 I dont know to answer so i stay quiet 'Wth would you do that i thought you are the "father" of karasuno a mature for your position being captain and you know what?! We will be rivals not just in court we will maybe friends again not until you beg...

This oc 👆or this oc👇

(Yes this is a boy and suga will be top😏)-Yowz Im out

-Yowz Im out