Lovers of Hell- Sammael's Realm, 1886

"Love me like my demons do." Akif Kichloo

"Isadora?" A man's voice rang out about the empty plain.
Sammael.
Isadora, though it was almost freezing in Sammael's dimension, did not shake from the outward chill. Instead cold fear raced round her veins, making her heart pound wildly.
"Sammael." Despite the fact that Isadora Woodstorm was afraid, she did not, could not, show it. He pounced on fear, weakness. So, she could not tell him she was pregnant with a mundane man's child. He would take that as a sign of weakness- then cut all her life ties, and her child would die.
So would she.
Sammael walked closer to her, she caught a whiff of sulphur up her nostrils- and the tang of blood.
"Isodora, my demon princess," he whispered cradling her face with his hand. It felt like ice. Suddenly she was on the floor, her legs had given out beneath her; Sammael was leering over her- his expression hard and furious.
"You DARE get pregnant from a mundane man?" He snarled, "I should kill you where you lie, insolent wench."
"I- I..." Isadora stammered. "But my baby, Sammael! You cannot kill my child, they are innocent! Please."
"They are mundane." Spat Sammael, "you thought I would not care, perhaps? Since I view them so beneath me? That is true. I do not care, however if another man comes between me and you, I do care. And I will strike him down."
"He is not here." Sobbed Isodora, "he is dead."
"Oh. I know that, my fallen angel." He paused. "Which is why I must kill you." Isodora's eyes widened in terror. He meant it this time.
"SAMMAEL!" She shrieked, now properly afraid, "my CHILD!" Sammael just looked amused, his left eyebrow quirked upwards, a horrible smirk smeared on his face. 
"Since you care an extortionate amount for your.." his expression turned to one of blatant disgust, "child, why don't I wait until the child is born, to kill you?" Isadora gasped, a sharp intake of breath that made her throat sting and lungs ache.
She pondered the information for a moment- nine months then... nothing. Who would care for her child? How would they know how to fight demons. The Clave had exiled her once they'd learnt of her aims to live forever, would they take in her child? She could still bear marks as she had been able to, but they burnt and stung, so she preferred not to use them- so was she still a Shadowhunter? She didn't know. Information bashed into her brain, like ships sailing into a rock at sea. She had to decide quickly, one second of hesitation- then Sammael would grow impatient and who knew what would happen then? Isodora could guess; it wouldn't be pleasant.
"Yes." She said quietly, "Yes."
Sammael smiled, his sharp teeth showing.
"Good." He whispered.