💙Introduction💜

(Notes)

Hello lemons I'm back with another new story. I've loved 8-bitdawko for a while and have noticed there's only one other fanfic about them! So I decided to make one as well :)

In these timelines 8-bitryan and dawko will be single, there's no hate on there gfs in this they are nice people and they go well together. I just like to imagine this as another world. If I am asked to stop by ether Ryan or Lewis I will instantly do so.

I don't want to make them uncomfortable or ruin their friendship I just think they would go well together and the ship makes me happy.

                         (Rules)

1. I am going to be starting with my own story first but after that you guys are free too suggest.

2.I'm pretty open with suggestions but if you ask for a actually lemon be prepared for cringe.
For those who dislike Lemons I promise to put a warning in the title so please don't write anything about disgusting in the comments, it's not probable I'll write a lemon anyways-
But if you guys want it that's what I'll give.

4. Any hate or bullying in the comments will be deleted. The title says what the entire book series is you shouldn't be clicking on it if you do not like it.

5. This is a fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it. Enjoy!

                      (Sign off)

I'll be trying to get the first book out which is going to be a 'lost in the forest' au with Razz, Baz, and of course Ryan and Lewis. Maybe a bit of Baz x Razz idk. I'll get it done as soon as I can.

Your author,
LoloLovesLemons