💙'Deep into woods and hearts'💜

(Just like I promised 'Lost in the forest' au. Hope you enjoy!
Warning- SPOOOPY THINGS, slight blood, and slight Razz x Baz :D
P.S I'm writing this while sick so please bare with me on the grammar)

/Lewis\

After 5 hours of driving in the RV me and the boys rented we arrived at Lakewood park for a camping trip.
We all agreed all the editing, uploading, and YouTube drama was starting to stress us out a bit too much so we decided to take a break.
Razz, Baz, Ryan, and I were all on this trip.
Razz had started off driving but was then handicapped by Baz cause he almost hit a car,
Twice.

Leaving me and Ryan in the back.
We both watched Tv and laid on the couch the entire ride here.
It was a bit awkward I'll admit, though it was probably my doing given the fact I have a overwhelming crush on him.
I unfortunately can't help it, I've tried pushing my feelings away but it didn't work out so well.
It would just get me pissed off at Ryan for no reason making us fight. A lot.
So I decided to give in to the feelings not wanting our friendship to break even more than it already had.
Me hating him hurt more than knowing the fact that if he found out about my feelings he'd hate me for sure.
I'll just have to keep on the low for now.

"We made it lads!" Razz called out from the front making me and Ryan's heads turn.

"Yeah. Barely." Baz huffed snatching the keys away from Razz.

"Come on mate! Don't go hard on me! It was a accident!" Razz begged faking a tear.

Me and Ryan both chuckled at their argument rolling our eyes in the process.

"You excited to go camping Lewis?" Ryan asked turning in my direction.

"Yup!" I replied flushing up a bit. I blush so often now they think its just a normal thing for me. It's clearly not.

"So. What we gunna go first lads!" Razz questioned clapping his hands together trying to get Baz off his back.

"Hm... not sure." I responded shrugging my shoulders.

"Why don't we go biking!" Ryan suggested with a continuing sparkle in his eyes.

"Great idea! Baaaaazzzzzz wanna come help me get the bikes off their rack?" Razz asked nudging Baz trying to get more attention out of him.

"Fine, just to make sure you don't break them." Baz snarled some what playfully walking towards the RV door.

In the background Razz was making a fist mouthing 'yes' and quickly scampered off after Baz slamming the door behind him.

I tried my best to hold in a laugh, he's so fricken obvious Jesus-
Not only that, but Ryan's face Was PRICELESS.
He had almost a perfect pikachu face while literal question marks were surrounding him.

"What the heck was that???" He questioned blinking dramatically.

I let a few giggles lose and answered. "Razz doing a awful job at trying to keep his feelings in."

"PHFFFTTTT!!! NO WAY!!" Ryan laughed profusely.

"Where the fricken kids at." I whispered to Ryan taking the risk that the joke might make him uncomfortable.

Surprisingly he laughed even more making me laugh with him in relief.

"Got jokes huh?" Ryan teased making me turn pinkish red again.